2 questions

1. i haven't found one that relates completely to me, that's why i keep changing them, i do noticed that i tend to pick pictures of "hidden" people, like Angelina Jolie covering her mouth or Björk behind a door :confused:

2. :lol: no, not yet :D

1. It is me.

2. No, why would anyone do such a thing? Listen to Vintersorg on the ground instead...:D

-phyros

1. Mine relates to me, because it is the CD cover from "Dead Winter Dead" by Savatage. Also, that gargoyle reminds me of myself and how evil and dark I am!

2. Yes, but only twice, and it was very fun... But when I landed the second time, I was shaking.

sorry to burst your bubble WD40 but your not very evil ;) (for some reason when I see DWD i think of WD40 :D )

1. Uh.....yeah thats me alright........im not evil tho.....

2. Uh.......no

1 - it's the cover of one of my favorite albums, which has lyrics who could be related to me ... and i love that picture also :)

2 - no, when i am at the 2nd floor of a building, i have the
fear of heights (don't know the english word for that), so i think i would be totally unable to jump of the plane

1. It is a picture of Brak, one of my favorite cartoon characters. He used to be on Space Ghost: Coast to Coast and now he has his own show.......very funny shit.

2. nope

you are one handsome people and pets!

yeah I´ve been parachuting once... and it´s NOT a waste of money

@aegis... aha Tonight´s decision... great album!

1: I don't have one yet 'cause I wanna find smth. that does relate to me first
2: No, and I probably won't. For some reason it just doesn't interest me...