2 reviews & Pictures of The Iron Maidens Las Vegas Return !

DRZ

The Management
Mar 13, 2004
2 Great Reviews and pictures from The Iron Maidens Las Vegas Show 4/4/09
The Iron Maidens returned to Las Vegas, NV with their 2 new members Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson" Rosenberg and Courtney "Adriana Smith" Cox and blew the roof off the Chrome Showroom. Don't call it a comeback...they ain't never been gone! Here's two reviews from Crypt Magazine and Full Metal Rock with reviews that this is the best Iron Maidens line up yet and some great pictures from the show.

http://www.cryptmagazine.com/206541/274494.html

www.fullmetalrock.com/IronMaidens.html

:headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

I've read the Full Metal Rock review last week, which was awesome; but I was astonished when KK of Crypt Magazine said the Maidens are better than Iron Maiden themselves. Indeed, the Maidens are back and better than ever. :headbang:

Steve Harris had the chance to recruit Michael Kiske from HELLOWEEN, but NO, he picked Blaze Bayley from WOLFSBANE to ‘sing’ for the LPs “The X Factor” and “Virtual XI”…two albums that the Iron Maidens leave out of their show, praise God.

:kickass:

I think that's a travesty as I like those albums are there are some storming tracks on there - Futureal, The Clansman, Man On The Edge and Sign Of The Cross to name but a few!

Sorry, dear. I tried, but just can't listen to those two albums. I'm kinda glad that the San Diego show I had tickets for got canceled when they came around with Blaze. Blaze's voice make me go :zombie:

Sorry, dear. I tried, but just can't listen to those two albums. I'm kinda glad that the San Diego show I had tickets for got canceled when they came around with Blaze. Blaze's voice make me go :zombie:

What about Bruce singing those songs?

I can understand why people aren't keen on Blaze's vocals but there are some good songs on there that people should give a chance, even if it's not Blaze singing them.