The Iron Maidens appreciated

brrr5050

New Metal Member
Jul 21, 2011
Nobody rocks like THE IRON MAIDENS...I've been really lucky to have caught them several times and it's one of the best live shows that you can see and hear..I know that I appreciate all the work that goes into the maidens..I never really gave Iron Maiden much thought growing up (I don't know why)..But after hearing THE IRON MAIDENS (They turned me on to Iron Maiden) and I have my favorite songs That really rock! I love to hear the maidens play them ex. Wasted Years and Phantom of the Opera..The show consists of Riviting drums(Linda McDonald),Thundering Bass(Wanda Ortiz), awesome Lead and harmony leads (Courtney Cox,Nita Strauss:wave:)..and those DICKENSON vocals (Kirsten Rosenberg) she is an awsome singer! And great harmony vocals also..what more contents do you want in a rock band? It's all there in one great show after another. :wave::headbang:

Welcome to our forum and THANK YOU for the amazingly kind words!!! And knowing that we helped turn you on to Iron Maiden is the biggest compliment of all! Hey, your last name doesn't happen to rhyme with the last part of the word "cataclysm"?:D

Yup, love these gals ... nobody rocks better. Plus, they are much more available than the boys and play tunes that Maiden no longer attempts.

Consummate musicians and easy on the eyes.:wave:

and we give away FREEEEE TICKETS to our Hollywood House of Blues show next Tues July 26th!!!!!!! :tickled: K, I couldn't resist!!! :loco:

TY for such kindness peeps! We so appreciate you all as well and are in this for the same reason.........the love of Maiden! Woot! :hotjump:

No matter what time passes the Iron Maidens will be
the best Iron Maiden tribute band that she has
the spirit of a band Iron Maiden in their hearts.

Each time you come to Puerto Rico and the staff
will say I see in her the Iron Maidens are the best

She has an excellent touch and coordination
in a similar vein as Iron Maiden and when they play

:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship::worship: