Iron Maiden & The Iron Maidens

maiden1

50 QUID.I.A.S.A.FOR
Aug 20, 2007
22 Acacia Avenue
Hi all, I am and have been a Maiden fan since 1982 and it's only been two years of knowing that there was a band called The Iron Maidens.

This past February I had seen Iron Maiden for the first time live and what a show :headbang: I missed them back in 84 due to a green'ish smoke :Smokin: "regrets"

My Question is will The Iron Maidens do a world tour with Iron Maiden, now that would be the show of shows in my opinion.

Anyways thanks.

Cheers :kickass: maiden1

Many thanks for you reply RuntoHills :kickass:

I really didn't think I was going to get a answer to my Question...but...I realise *At This Moment In Time* how could that Question be answered.

I really hope things work out for The Iron MaidenS as I would luv to see them live one day in Australia.

This was the reason for my Question...Iron Maiden did say they will be back in OZ one day...Now to have the greatest show on earth would have to be an all Maiden/s show :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass: :zombie: :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Anyways...Goodluck to The MaidenS...I really hope they can get the band sorted...I know it won't be the same...but...it can be just as good.

Adrian.

^Well there you go, I didn't know that :heh:

I luv anything to do with Iron Maiden and to know there's a band called The Iron MaidenS makes me wont to see them even more.

Have The MaidenS ever been to OZ?

OH, and a goodmorning from Australia :kickass: