2 versions of BWP Deluxe?

Some of you may know already I have a problem with buying like 5 different versions of the same frikkin album. But anyway, I just realized that there are 2 versions of the BWP Deluxe edition. I realized this because my friend had a different one than me and I made him sell it to me. The one I originally had was a glossy black slipcase with a gray O logo and both ends open. The other one is like a black matte finish w/ a black glossy O logo and only one end open in the slipcase. I wonder why this is. Maybe its so fools like me will buy them all... :erk:

I must admit, I get realy frustrated when people fail to properly resize images and as a result it gets grainy. For the sake of clean pixels and my sanity, please use this pic as your avatar
mike-jesus-sm.jpg

deliverance said:
my contribution to this thread:

fuck i'm so hungry. it's 9am, and i haven't gone to sleep yet haha, been up for 24 hrs. gonna eat some breakfast, then naptime. rockin iron maiden in my tiredness.

I'm going to have some French Toast.

another random thought for you, there nick:

the other night me and 2 friends went to this really big, old abandoned (i suppose) house. it reminded me of the house in the texas chainsaw massacre. it didn't look that big from the front, but oh my, it went back far, and had like 4 stories, fuckin thing was huge. anyway, of course there was spraypainted words all over the inside, from "cool kids" leaving their mark, or spraying whatever else. and handsdown, the best spraypainted phrase i read while inspecting the house was "poop on the poop machine"
i was amazed.

now it's time for bacon.

It's always time for bacon.

But your story reminds me of a poem I once read while on a public shitter...

Here I sit, broken hearted
Tried to shit but only farted
Later on I took a chance
Tried to fart but shit my pants

*bows*

NightSilentWater said:
Some of you may know already I have a problem with buying like 5 different versions of the same frikkin album. But anyway, I just realized that there are 2 versions of the BWP Deluxe edition. I realized this because my friend had a different one than me and I made him sell it to me. The one I originally had was a glossy black slipcase with a gray O logo and both ends open. The other one is like a black matte finish w/ a black glossy O logo and only one end open in the slipcase. I wonder why this is. Maybe its so fools like me will buy them all... :erk:

Could you post a pic or something ?? i don't really get what you mean...

oh,where can i get this deluxe version?
I was lucky enough to find my first one in Borders. I see them on eBay all the time though.

I must admit, I get realy frustrated when people fail to properly resize images and as a result it gets grainy. For the sake of clean pixels and my sanity, please use this pic as your avatar
mike-jesus-sm.jpg
Thanks.. that is a lot better. I'm not the most computer savvy person and I don't have any of those image programs. Unless you count Paintbrush... :err:

you made him sell it to you because it had a matte finish vs. a glossy finish, or vice versa? the content is the same correct?
Yea pretty much. The contents are the same as the other deluxe edition..

Could you post a pic or something ?? i don't really get what you mean...
Well.. the color and finish of the slipcase is a little bit different and one has a cardboard cover that also covers the spine of the case. The other is open on bith side. Not much of a difference..

^bizarre. sounds like a fun evening, brian. was the other person a chick too? sweet!