3. Aghora - Formless
4. Dream Theater - Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence
5. Control Denied - When Man and Machine Collide
6. Watchtower - Mathematics
7. Andromeda - Two is One
8. Gordian Knot - Emergent
9. Rain Fell Within - Refuge
10. The Lord Weird Slough Feg - Traveller

Looks like a promising 2002. I've already heard the Dream Theater CD and it is incredible. It was damn hard to rank these, and I limited it to ones I knew the titles of (Spiral Architect, Gracepoint, Testament, and Alchemist are all good bets, too, but don't have titles for their next ones yet).

Anyone else?

... The Australian Alchemist...???

hmm... Could be interesting.

I'm betting that i will be a 'mainstream' version of Alchemist tho, more along the lines of Escape from the black hole... and similar songs.

ROAD TO UBAR is the only alchemist song that i really 'get'.

...That is, if it IS the aus alchemist yer' talking about, and not some dodgy american band...?

Originally posted by Trapped
... The Australian Alchemist...???

hmm... Could be interesting.

I'm betting that i will be a 'mainstream' version of Alchemist tho, more along the lines of Escape from the black hole... and similar songs.

ROAD TO UBAR is the only alchemist song that i really 'get'.

...That is, if it IS the aus alchemist yer' talking about, and not some dodgy american band...?

Yes, it is the Aussie band, in fact it is the only Aussie band I like (since I've not heard many). I thought Organasm was a great CD, as was Spiritech. Their website says they're currently writing material, but they don't have a title for the CD yet. I don't care for their death metal outings on their first 2 CDs.

later.

IMMORTAL and MANOWAR's new releases can be really intresting...
I agree on Immortal, they are my most anticipated release, but please...Manowar? They're so gay!:err:
New Gorgoroth might be interesting
New Children of bodom?

Originally posted by phyre

Yes, quite likely. However, there'll probably be no touring for it, which quite sucks. Anyway, that should be a real killer.

I read in an interview that Bruce would be writing solo songs during spring and then gather up with the rest of Maiden to put together a new album during the summer. :)

I agree that the touring bit sucks, the next time Bruce will tour will be with Maiden in 2003... :cry:

how the fuck can you predict whats gonna be good before its fucking released!!! fucking dumb arse motherfucking cunts! thats the stupidest thing ive heard today! We dont have a clue about what the albums are gonna sound like, yet you feel it necessary to say ''i hope'' it will be good like a poncy school girl waiting for her prom night or whatever whilst putting make up on with her quote unquote friends who care more about fashion than anything else :mad: (for a minute there i thought i was in the hate pit) :p anyway heres my predictions:

Opeth
Katatonia (fingers crossed they release one)
Lacuna Coil (again fingers crossed)
its about time The Gathering made another album

hmmmm....gay? dont think so. leather pants forever!!!
Not gay like fucking eachother, but they just look gay, on those covers showing their muscles, looking total ridiculous on stage and so on...
:lol: I'm not really a manowar fan and never will be

I am allways reading gay in UM, I think that a lot of people should be more careful with the use of that word. I mean, it´s no fun considering someone gay! To me. this word is one of heaviest insults there are!