2002 show

Nice show! Thx for sharing R00PE! :cheers:

Edit: I think there might be something wrong with the link though. At different moments in the video, the image cuts off but the audio keeps on playing.

At 26mins I was like "wtf is that song?!? Justice delayed, justice denied?!" To figure out it was a early version of Silence Calls the Storm, before Arie and Remy left the band.

Nice show! Thx for sharing R00PE! :cheers:

Edit: I think there might be something wrong with the link though. At different moments in the video, the image cuts off but the audio keeps on playing.

At 26mins I was like "wtf is that song?!? Justice delayed, justice denied?!" To figure out it was a early version of Silence Calls the Storm, before Arie and Remy left the band.
I used to harass Bart to release the original version at the time... aka Father of Lies heheh ( if I recall that correctly )

heh yeah we did a demo in 2000 which were some ideas for Defiant - there were 4 or 3 songs I think, one by Arie, 3 by me, Father of Lies was one of my songs... I think some riffs from that one ended up in Silence Calls the storm and Dead Man's diary... I still have the original tracks, it was one of my first recordings done in my condo - then I recorded guitars/vocals/choirs at my place for Defiant Imagination a few years later.
Good old times ;)
We may add those on the next DVD or smth like that as a bonus.