New releases in 2007 list

If you guys give me some dates I'll add your band to the list above. We'll make a huge list. I don't know if this is going to be a sticky since we already have a shit load of those.

What do you think?

a) dates are unreal, sometimes they comply sometimes the label fails
b) maybe a list of wish albums for 2007 (including band and album name for better confirmation, and link to the site if possible)
c) I also thought we have many sticked ones, I believe some may be demoted by now.

NP: Thrasher - 'She Likes It Rough'

Sun Caged is mentioned under March. :) Better look again.
You better look again there Hawk "Eye"! I said Cage, not Sun Caged. :D

If you guys give me some dates I'll add your band to the list above. We'll make a huge list. I don't know if this is going to be a sticky since we already have a shit load of those.

What do you think?
I'll agree that we don't need anymore stickys, we're morbidly obese in that category. But I do like the idea of a new release list. Revelationz.net used to have one but they shut it down awhile back because it's so hard to maintain. In recent years, I would often go to their page to see what releases were on the horizon. I miss that.

Another note on Stickys...I came up with this idea awhile back ago but never got around to contacting Deron to see if it was even possible. Wouldn't it be nice if one of these UBB upgrades actually added something useful like a "favorites" area? Where you could bookmark various threads you like to participate in right here on the boards (therefore not cluttering up your browsers "favorites"). That would eliminate the majority of stickys because each user would be able to sticky or bookmark the threads they like to read.

Redemption -- April 3rd! Woot!!!

New Redemption? Cool! (more material for PPVIII) ;)

Just found this about "Metalizer"

This is a double CD release with the original debut album and the entire Fist
For Fight demo CD as a bonus.
There is a special edition including “Jawbreaker” as track number 12 on the
first CD

Disc 1
1.Hellrider
2.Thundergods
3.Metalizer
4.Shadows
5.Burn Your Crosses
7.Endless Nights
8.Hail To The King
9.Thunderstorm
10.Speeder
11.Masters Of The World

Disc 2
1.Introduction
2.Hellrider
3.Endless Nights
4.Metalizer
5.Burn Your Crosses
6.The Hammer Has Fallen
7.Hail To The King
8.Shadows
9.Thunderstorm
10.Masters Of The World
11.Guten Nacht
12.Birds Of War (previously unreleased)

Now I'm doubtful. First of all I already have FFF, second since it was consider their demo (although I consider their first album) some of the songs ended up in "Metalizer". So buying this one will give the same songs for the third time! :erk:
http://metal-archives.com/images/141928.jpg

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
You better look again there Hawk "Eye"! I said Cage, not Sun Caged. :D

duH you are so right. I must be going blind! :)

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
I'll agree that we don't need anymore stickys, we're morbidly obese in that category. But I do like the idea of a new release list. Revelationz.net used to have one but they shut it down awhile back because it's so hard to maintain. In recent years, I would often go to their page to see what releases were on the horizon. I miss that.

Another note on Stickys...I came up with this idea awhile back ago but never got around to contacting Deron to see if it was even possible. Wouldn't it be nice if one of these UBB upgrades actually added something useful like a "favorites" area? Where you could bookmark various threads you like to participate in right here on the boards (therefore not cluttering up your browsers "favorites"). That would eliminate the majority of stickys because each user would be able to sticky or bookmark the threads they like to read.

You could take it up with Deron...

Superchrist - "Headbanger" :kickass:

BTW, just downloaded Lana Lane - "Gemini" and as I was expected it doesn't drive me crazy (and I'm a fan of her) so I may or may not get it as part of a haul, and i'll look for the lowest price possible on this one.

I assume Kamelot's Spring/Summer tour will cover the new material?

I'm looking forward to the new Tad Morose too. It'll be intersting to see what they come up with post Urban.

Speaking of Urban, I'm hoping for something from his new project soon too. Although I don't know what that might be or if anyting is in the works quite yet. I guess I ought to email someone and see what she knows.

www.urbanbreed.com

I think the new Tad Morose will kick ass. I don't think it will have the same charisma Urban was able to give them, but I think Joe will be a good fit. With or without Urban, that is a very talented band.

Bryant

Really looking forward to those Porcupine Tree and Swallow the Sun releases.

Trouble has been pushed back to April for N. America

Not listed that i'm looking forward to:
Paradox-???
Machine Head-The Blackening

here's some I saved on a notepad

Steel Seal - By The Power Of Thunder (Jan)
Kotipelto - Sleep Well (Jan 10) (FINLAND)
Silent Force - Walk The Earth (Jan 11) (JAPAN)
Machine Men - No Talk Without The Giant (Jan 17) (FINLAND)
Firewind - Falling To Pieces (Jan 23) (USA Version)
Dreamland - Eye for an Eye (Jan 26)
Machine Men - Circus Of Fools (Feb 19)
Symphorce - Become Death (Feb 23)
Moonlight Agony - Silent Waters (Feb)
Thunderstone - Evolution 4.0 (March 14)
Grimmark - TBA (Rob Rock Vox)

Hi Kittybeast, I'm Marco, the Steel Seal's guitarist and songwriter. Thanks a lot for putting our CD in your list! Rock on! :headbang:

Now officially (since I already downloaded them :D) I'm waiting for the release of:

Masterplan - "Mk.II"
Redemption - "Origins Of Ruin"
Saxon - "The Inner Sanctum"
Thunderstorm - "As We Die Alone"

Hi Kittybeast, I'm Marco, the Steel Seal's guitarist and songwriter. Thanks a lot for putting our CD in your list! Rock on! :headbang:

Marco,

That's a great disc and I'm really enjoying it. My ears hear a bit of Blue Oyster Cult and Rainbow influences a bit, and some John Lordish type keys from time to time. Overall a great disc from start to finish. Hopefully this will be the start of something great for the band.

Hi Kittybeast, hi Wheezer, thanks for your kind words, guys! :kickass:
Yes, Wheezer, the bands you mentioned have been two of my favourite groups for years and I think that they surely influenced my way to write songs somehow... and after all, the whole Steel Seal project is inspired to a fusion between traditional '70s oriented hard rock and contemporary neo-classical power metal, so those bands are surely a point of reference for our music.
"By the Power of Thunder" is doing really well, it's a month and an half since one can find it in the Bestsellers at several sites and presently it is n. 12 at Amazon.com, Hard Rock and Metal section:
http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rh=n:67207,p_65:20061226-20070101&page=1
and n. 57 in the Hot New Releases:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/new-releases/music/916550?ie=UTF8&pg=3
... thanks to you all that liked and supported the album! We love you! :worship:
Yes, Kittybeast, DC's vocals are really superb... I think that our songs fit very well to his style and give him very good bases to express his potential at its best... and about the start of something great, I can tell you that our next album will be even better that the first one, guys, I've a lot of very, very good new material to develop for your ears! :)
OK, guys, I'll keep you informed about the further developments, in the meanwhile take care and and all the best to you! Rock on! :headbang:

Hi Guys, a stream listening of By the Power of Thunder has been scheduled by the French Website Heavylaw at
www.heavylaw.com
for the next April 9th, Monday! :kickass:
Here are the scores of the reviews published up to now:
Burrn! (Japan) 80/100
Music Café (Japan) 7/10
Metallized (Italy) 88/100
Hardsounds (Italy) 77/100
Heavymetal (Italy) 4/5
Truemetal (Italy) 74/100
Do you know about reviews or valuations of "By the Power of thunder" published in your Country? If so please let me know so that we can include them in our website... Thanks in advance :worship: and Rock on! :headbang: