eric-alex02.jpg

chuck-lou.jpg

jtempesta.jpg

can't wait to hear these guys..
look at the lost souls
they seem so black
look at the lost souls
souls of black..............

I just left there studio... fuck i deaf now... i stayed for 5 songs..... I wish i was going with them there leaving tomorrow at 4pm. Anthrax and Testament..... What i fucking show

Damn, that be a show to see...Testament is still awesome in my book...They oughta keep Tempesta in the fold..I never cared for Louie's drumming..Tempesta smoked on the older material on the re-make album..

Tempesta... or Bostaph! But this is a reunion (sort of) so I suppose Louie should play for all the tru old-skoolers.

How many people here would like to see a TRUE Faith No More reunion? No Mosley... no Jim Martin... let´s see how old-skool you are!

thraxx said:
I just left there studio... fuck i deaf now... i stayed for 5 songs..... I wish i was going with them there leaving tomorrow at 4pm. Anthrax and Testament..... What i fucking show

Left for where? If someone tells me that Testament are supporting on the UK shows, I'll shit my pants.

...and I'm not even WEARING any pants.

Ross___ said:
Left for where? If someone tells me that Testament are supporting on the UK shows, I'll shit my pants.

...and I'm not even WEARING any pants.

old-testament-group-sm.jpg

[font=verdana, arial][NOTE: All dates subject to change. Only dates listed on
this Official Testament website are confirmed.]

PRESENT DATES:

2005:

TESTAMENT REUNION TOUR DATES!!!
[/font]

old-testament-group-sm.jpg

[font=verdana, arial]= 10 DAYS IN MAY TOUR =

MAY 06, FRI - EINDHOVEN (NL) EFFINAR
MAY 07, SAT - HELLENDORN (NL) DYNAMO
MAY 08, SUN - LONDON (UK) KOKO
MAY 09, MON - PARIS (FR) LA LOCOMOTIVE
MAY 10, TUE - ESCH (LUX) ALSETTE
MAY 11, WED - MILAN (IT) ROLLING STONE
MAY 12, THU - INNSBROOK (A) HAFEN
MAY 13, FRI - LICHTENFELS (GER) STADTHALLE
MAY 14, SAT - DIEBURG (GER) LIVE ARENA
MAY 15, SUN - GAVERE ( BEL) RACING

NOTE: At this time these are the ONLY USA
dates with the original Line-up! June 5, 2005 SUN
Louder-Harder-Faster Fest
Crocodile Rock Cafe
Allentown, PA
www.louder-harder-faster.com
(Testament headlines the final night of the 3 day fest) June 3 & 4, 2005 FRI & SAT
Jaxx Concert Hall and Night Club
Springfield, VA
www.jaxxroxx.com

[/font]

did they actually reported (unlike someone else) that this reunion is a temporary thing and they´ll record the next album in more actual lineup? I dunno, still confused about the Testament situation.

thraxx said:

Thraxx, those are definitely some cool pics!!!! Thanks for posting them although I have to say that you are a spoiled brat:D .

Thraxx: "Oooh I just left their studio man, what a bummer that I can't tag along." :loco: :loco: :loco:

You should feel blessed to have observed Testament in a situation that pretty much none of us will ever see. I.E. their studio!!!! you lucky bastard:D

he´ll only complain that he´s DEAF. Very obvious when you´re in a studio with a metal band...something you should know too! :)

Killer TESTAMENT is also back togheter gonna see em tomorrow and the day after!

I heard they might actually do an album in this line up, not shure about Clemente though he was out of the game for very long and wasn;t going to participate until recently!

Being in the the Bay Area has it's plus's
1.Testament
2 Death Angel/Swarm/The Organization
3 Exodus
4.Machinehead
5.Skinlab
6 Vio-lence(plz do another show)
7 Lazz Rockit
8 Forbidden
And more......