2005 Testament Reunion Rehearsal Pics!

I got my tickets for the June 3rd show at Jaxx.... sweet!!! :) I've always wondered why they played in Springfield as opposed to DC...

johnnieCzech said:
he´ll only complain that he´s DEAF. Very obvious when you´re in a studio with a metal band...something you should know too! :)

Oh I knew what he meant Johnnie:D .. I was just being a smart ass and stating how lucky thraxx is. Just to be able to watch Testament rehearse:worship: I would be like:OMG: the whole time then after that, my emotions would be kinda like:yow: :yow: :yow:

BTW I am going to Tennessee to record in July, we are working on some new matieral....The stuff we are working on now is probably some of the most technical drumming that I have played to date.

A Testament reunion??......Kick ass!!!!!

When, Where, How Soon???? What Buffett have Chuck & Louie been residing at??

3.gif

Merkaba said:
A Testament reunion??......Kick ass!!!!!

When, Where, How Soon???? What Buffett have Chuck & Louie been residing at??

3.gif

:tickled: :lol: :tickled: :lol: I was kinda thinking the same thing, Chuck looks kinda, well, chunky now. Oh well still not a dude I would want to mess with

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
:tickled: :lol: :tickled: :lol: I was kinda thinking the same thing, Chuck looks kinda, well, chunky now. Oh well still not a dude I would want to mess with

Welcome to the married world ( for some reason you always gain weight after marriage.... :yow: Hey thats how I got my middle

Sir Phobos said:
ive got my people mixed up
I think I got louie mixed for alex

Alex has the grey patch in his hair. Louie has long hair & a backwards cap on.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:

I've heard that Chuck's weight is due to the medication he was on during his medical problems from a year or two ago. However, Eric has always been a pretty big guy, but I remember somewhere reading a interview with Chuck where they were asking about how he was doing, and he was like, "I'm doing great, except for this dam medication making me gain weight". Either way, glad to see a Testament reunion.

AugDawg