2006 is approaching and still no new album?

I check this site (and TL) every 3 months for any news and it's been the same since 2003...bupkis. Minus the the whole reunion thingy which never came through Colorado anyway so it its irelevent to me.

Make a fucking new album already...

"they dont owe you!!11! der duh der its only their hobby!!11!"

yeah, fuck off. Some of us fans dont want to settle with nothing. If you dont care that they dont want to make an album then dont worry (and bitch like little girls) about us who do want one...at least we are hungry and outspoken for a new album.

HAILZ to TestAmenT and hear the LOCUST ROAR!

Too bad you didn't notice we're ALL waiting for the new album here- some of us just don't see use in making rude and pretentious comments in just another thread of this kind, because they won't change anything and are just pathetic crying and bitching...

High Priest Of Evil said:
Too bad you didn't notice we're ALL waiting for the new album here- some of us just don't see use in making rude and pretentious comments in just another thread of this kind, because they won't change anything and are just pathetic crying and bitching...

Actually your posts are the only thing I see as being "pretentious" here, Holmes.

Anyway, whatever fun boy I been a fan and a member of this BB (and the old TL Board) for a long LOOONG fucking time...I guess I am use to having something from them regularly. So dont play the role of the hall monitor here when some fans ask, bitch, wonder when the next fucking project is going to happen. Esspecially when they (TestAmenT)are the ones that keep on talking about things being "work in progress" and we the fans "should expect something real soon".

Who the fuck are you anyway?

Anyway, whatever fun boy I been a fan and a member of this BB (and the old TL Board) for a long LOOONG fucking time...I guess I am use to having something from them regularly. So dont play the role of the hall monitor here when some fans ask, bitch, wonder when the next fucking project is going to happen. Esspecially when they (TestAmenT)are the ones that keep on talking about things being "work in progress" and we the fans "should expect something real soon".
If you checked the forum more often, you'd notice that treads about the anxiety to see the new album out appear here very often and change absolutely nothing, because neither Chuck nor Eric are reading them. I just see no use in them. People tell how frustrated and deceived they feel and I understand, but that doesn't bring the release date any closer. Why write just to write?

I know they keep talking and promising and I realize there were certain circumstanes that prevented them from keeping their promises and I also know that even despite the aforementioned circumstances it is taking them a really long time. And I'm fucking mad I don't have the new Testament album in my CD player (probably even more than some, as Testament is my absolutely favourite band) and I keep wondering what is going on with it, but I don't keep bitching about it like a little girl, for it's: 1. annoying 2. completely useless

Honestly, if they have something about the new album they want to share, they'll post it on the site (other thing is that these "news" are not always very informative). Not much is going on apparently. Bear in mind the last news was- "we're talking about doing the new record some time in 2006 with the original line up". I'm sure (given the experience of the last few years and their previous statements regarding the album) nothing will be done sooner, so I'll ask again: "why write, why ask?"

Who the fuck are you anyway?
Someone with apparently better manners than you. Still, fuck you
Actually your posts are the only thing I see as being "pretentious" here, Holmes.
I'd suggest reading them again, but that might be a challenge too big for a person of your kind, I guess.

Confirmed last night in Poughkeepsie:

Chuck/Eric/Alex/Greg/Louie WILL BE doing a new album together.

This isn't something they're just thinking or talking about doing... it is happening in 2006! Full-blown touring is another story... according to Chuck, they will probably keep doing little clusters of dates here and there.

I'm sure others will post more comments/confirmations after tonight's show in Farmingdale.

:headbang: :hotjump: :headbang: :hotjump: :headbang:

metal_insect said:

This isn't something they're just thinking or talking about doing... it is happening in 2006! Full-blown touring is another story... according to Chuck, they will probably keep doing little clusters of dates here and there.

I'm sure others will post more comments/confirmations after tonight's show in Farmingdale.

FUCK YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headbang:

metal_insect said:

Well... let´s wait for an official word.

I saw them last Saturday in Poughkeepsie...the new album was something that Chuck mentioned a few times. After the NY dates they were ont heir way back to SF to write. Outside after the show Greg informed the handful of us there that there would be a new album with the original line up; but since everyone has been away so long and they all (most likely) have a lot of different ideas it would take a little while to get everything straightened out. Of course, this was off the record stuff so i wouldn't take any of it to be cut in stone...but it shows that they are at least moving foward and intend to get down to business.

New album? Haha, right. I believe it when it hits the shelves. Like so many others here have already mentioned (thanks), there's been so much bullshit floating around, most of it perpetuated by the band and management, that it's impossible to take anything seriously anymore.

Whoever said the band is "testing the waters" by releasing all these DVDs and bootlegs and overpriced merchandise, I think you are seriously misguided. To me, it all reeks of an attempt to shake down a very devoted (and very hungry) fanbase of their cash. While it's warm and comforting and all to know that the original lineup is back together, maybe we should be keeping in mind that this is the same lineup that hasn't recorded a "classic" album since 1988.

Personally, I'd be more excited about regrouping the Low or The Gathering lineups. But no, we're forced to endure this 5 year publicity stunt, and for what? A lifeless remake album, a bunch of overpriced shit bootlegs, and all kinds of empty promises. This used to be my favorite band. Wake me up when they wake up.

Lykorian said:
New album? Haha, right. I believe it when it hits the shelves. Like so many others here have already mentioned (thanks), there's been so much bullshit floating around, most of it perpetuated by the band and management, that it's impossible to take anything seriously anymore.

Whoever said the band is "testing the waters" by releasing all these DVDs and bootlegs and overpriced merchandise, I think you are seriously misguided. To me, it all reeks of an attempt to shake down a very devoted (and very hungry) fanbase of their cash. While it's warm and comforting and all to know that the original lineup is back together, maybe we should be keeping in mind that this is the same lineup that hasn't recorded a "classic" album since 1988.

Personally, I'd be more excited about regrouping the Low or The Gathering lineups. But no, we're forced to endure this 5 year publicity stunt, and for what? A lifeless remake album, a bunch of overpriced shit bootlegs, and all kinds of empty promises. This used to be my favorite band. Wake me up when they wake up.

If you're really so bitter about this whole thing... why don't you take your ball and go home to self-harm?:D You've obviously lost faith in the band, so why waste your time posting on their forum. Let's face it... Testament are hardly likely to 'bow down' to YOUR demands, are they?!?!

This is a forum for FANS of Testament... NOT ex-fans... so toddle off to bed before mummy & daddy give you into trouble for being up this late!:D

Any album...anytime will do me fine, as long as i know one is definately coming.

The gathering kicked my ass all around the place, so hopefully we can have some brutal, headbanging craziness :)

Lykorian said:

It's amazing how shitty some fans are. First off, maybe some of you selfish pricks have forgotten, but didn't Chuck have cancer? Do ANY of you have any concept of what that word means? What it does to someone? Jesus! Get real! I guess Chuck should have gotten that new album out before the chemo treatments, right? Just so you don't get mad at them!

And Testament are releasing DVDs, how is that a bad thing? You have a fucking choice! Buy it, or don't buy it!! It's very simple! At least this fucking band is releasing something for the fans while most bands sit around for years and do nothing whatsoever! Fuck you all and your self-righteous, selfish, cry baby attitudes (not directed at everyone, of course). You "fans" need to realize this isn't YOUR band, they don't owe YOU anything. You choose to be a fan of their music, if they decide to release a rap album who fucking cares? You don't HAVE to pay for it? A 5-year publicity stunt? What the fuck does that mean?

I'd suggest that you grow up, but more than likely that should have already happened so I'll suggest you just shut up, then.

Final_Product said:
Any album...anytime will do me fine, as long as i know one is definately coming.

The gathering kicked my ass all around the place, so hopefully we can have some brutal, headbanging craziness :)

Im the same way the lineup on the DVD sounded great and if they r going to do a new CD together that is fine by me.

lykorin you think just like me, pretty soon there wont be loyal fans anymore enough to support a tour. its a shame that there being like this to there fans. fuck at least kiss tours while they stick it to there fans and not 1 date here and there.

Hmm...

Having not listened to Testament the new live album (the last time I listened to Testament was before I was at the show in May!) I must say that I'm back into them in a big way and am finding myself listening to The Ritual a lot. I'd quite like to see Exodus pick up where they left off with that album.

Another thing, Eric sang along with Chuck a lot on the DVD (a la Low) which I think works fantastically with the older songs.-

Chuck just come back from health problems.
Iworried a lot for him and i 'm happy to wait the new release even for many years !!!!

And don't forget "live in london" cd & DVD to wait new stuff.

:headbang: