2008 releases you own so far

Cumbeast - Gourmet of Ill Shit
Clitoridus Invaginatus - Putrid Pussy Warehouse

:lol:

This is the part where you say "Just kidding, no one would ever create something that ridiculous."

Please?

Anyhow, nothing so far. Most recent thing I have is the new Elvenking (not so hot)...

those are some fucking lame names, though.

new bloodbath and agalloch eps here (both cool)

Ayreon - 010...err, I forgot the rest. Why the hell would they use binary for an album title?!
Machinae Supremacy - Overworld

Only 2008 releases I own so far. They're both kinda good.

I just find Cumbeast to be a hilarious name...
On the same topic, I just discovered that there is a band named Brutal Masturbation. Has anyone ever heard them?

Cumbeast is a hilarious name if you're 10 years old I guess. Yes, it is dumb and immature, but I don't laugh at it. They probably find it humorous so I suppose it's not so bad; all artists should be able to laugh at themselves.

Cumbeast is a hilarious name if you're 10 years old ...They probably find it humorous

They'll thank you for that.

I don't mind ridiculous names. I just find them amusing. That's all. I mean, Megadeth? How ridiculous does it get? (okay, it actually gets far more ridiculous, but...). A lot of bands we take seriously have names that, if you look at it in perspective, are absurd.
Megadeth
Dragonforce (well, that one's ridiculous no matter what...)
Emperor
Death Angel
Sodom (So...you guys are gay, is that what you're saying?)
Destruction (yeah right)
Dew scented (WTF?)
Orphaned Land (actually, on second thought that's a good name for an Israeli band)
Def Leppard (...)
Iron Maiden (Are you girls or torture devices?)
Cannibal Corpse (that just doesn't make sense...)
and so on...

Not until I've got enough to make an accurate top ten. In the meantime, you can check out my last.fm journal which contains current ratings for all the shit I've heard so far this year.

I already have like 7 seven up on mine. I am working fast.

edit: I have noticed you heard the new Celestia. Whats your overall thoughts on it?

I have never heard a full Celestia album so I am interested in checking them out due to the connections with Xasthur and Peste Noire.