2010 albums not yet released that you are excited about

Blind Guardian - Return to form hopefully, even though I like all their albums I want some Imaginations/Nightfall

Symphony X - I want an album with just one song that's an hour long that rivals The Oydssey : )

Nevermore - Finally

Soilwork - Hope it doesn't suck balls like the last 3.

I'm a little apprehensive about how the end product is going to turn out... hope it does Chuck justice.

Definately!! I think it will *fingers crossed* they family went through alot to make sure they could release it on their own terms, I dont think they will put out something with Chucks name on it that is sub-par ... leave that to Karmmageddon :p

I'm a little apprehensive about how the end product is going to turn out... hope it does Chuck justice.

Damn I didn't know it will finally see the light of day, I also hope that makes justice to the band and Chuck :headbang:

Damn I didn't know it will finally see the light of day, I also hope that makes justice to the band and Chuck :headbang:

Also I have to add Sister Sin "True Sound Of The Undrground", it may be as good as the previous one...or not.

"Chinese democracy part 2" :loco:

Seriously, Jag Panzer "The scourge of light", mainly.

Curious about that too. Could be very good !

Hawk just dropped me a new name and I immediatly pre-ordered the album;
Haken - Aquarius .... Food for progmetal lovers !

Just forgot to mention SEVENTH WONDER and VANDEN PLAS new albums. Great expectations about these two. SW´s "Mercy falls" is overwhelming, a masterpiece, and Vanden Plas is one of my favourite prog metal bands.

Parallels is one of my all time favorites :worship:

Same here. By far their greatest moment - great production, performance, songwriting. Ray's never sounded better.

I bought the 3-disc remaster of it and it's awesome. It's one of the best remastering jobs I've ever heard (ie. sane levels, yet modern at the same time) and the live bonus disc is great too. The band was on fire for that gig. :kickass:

Same here. By far their greatest moment - great production, performance, songwriting. Ray's never sounded better.

I bought the 3-disc remaster of it and it's awesome. It's one of the best remastering jobs I've ever heard (ie. sane levels, yet modern at the same time) and the live bonus disc is great too. The band was on fire for that gig. :kickass:

I agree with you... partially. "Parallels" is their greatest moment but, for me, not by far. It´s their masterpiece of course but "Awaken the guardian", "Perfect symmetry" and "Inside out" are almost masterpieces too.

Well, I really like the FW discography. "Fates Warning X" is not much inspired but it contains a song that I love: "Another perfect day".

It´s a pity how overlooked are Fates Warning nowadays. They played in Madrid a couple of years ago (first time headlining in Spain) and there were only 60 people. 2 weeks before Dream Theater came to my town and 7.000. What a shame given the fact that in the beginning DT were FT wannabes.