2010 April North America tour

Bridget

New Metal Member
Jan 31, 2010
just wanna know WHEN/WHERE/HOW FAR IN ADVANCE the official N. American tour dates will be announced so I can watch for a show in my area,
thanks!

:headbang:

I'd rather have a tour now and an album later. And I think they still have a good six months before they're due.

New England Metal and Hardcore festival. Saturday April 24. Same night as Cannibal Corpse, Eluviete, Impending Doom, Skeletonwitch and Cattle Decapitation!

:hotjump:

I'm sure they'll announce a tour soon, the bands at NEMHCF usually just make that one stop of a tour.

I assume you're going BornToOpposition? Have you ever been before?

Also, just for the record, I was excited about Novembers Doom, just now realized Impending Doom was a different bad. And they totally suck.

Hrm, might have to go the NEHMF again. Went two years ago and it was pretty good. CC, AA, Skeletonwitch, Eluveitie, and Swashbuckle...promising.

I assume you're going BornToOpposition? Have you ever been before?

Yes, definitely planning to go to the Saturday show, there's a few other bands playing that day that I like other than AA too so that should be fun (Eluveite, Swashbuckle). I hate most hardcore though and I can't *stand* Mastodon, so I'm not interested in the Friday show. I've never been to this particular festival before, but I've seen AA twice, the first time was here at the Palladium.

Are you going?

If they put a CT date up I'll definetely go, but they usually seem to skip CT, but they suprised me last spring when they played the Webster, so we'll see.

Never been to NEMHCF before, but it looks like I'm going this year. Hopefully both nights. I did go to the Saturday night of Rock and Shock last fall though, it was nice: Type o Negative, Misfits, Saint Vitus, God Dethroned, and Abigail Williams :headbang:

The Palladium is definetely nicer when the balcony is open, from my limited experience there.

Some idiot posted last years dates and I was so excited that I didn't check before hand. Sorry, my fault! I really hope they do some more New England dates other than NEMHF, I would rather not pay an excessive price to just see a few bands I like.

If they put a CT date up I'll definetely go, but they usually seem to skip CT, but they suprised me last spring when they played the Webster, so we'll see.

I was at that show, that was pretty fun! It was cool to see them in a small venue like that (not that the Palladium is that big). If they put a CT date up I might have to go to both! :p

The Palladium is definetely nicer when the balcony is open, from my limited experience there.

I don't think I've ever hung out on the balcony there. When the main stage is open I usually hang out in front of the bar. :D The last 2 shows I saw there, (Ensiferum in Dec., & Tyr and Korpiklaani in Jan.) they only had the smaller stage in the lobby area open, which was actually pretty cool. I'm sure for the festival they'll have the main area open though, which I assume includes the balcony.

I don't think I've ever hung out on the balcony there. When the main stage is open I usually hang out in front of the bar. :D The last 2 shows I saw there, (Ensiferum in Dec., & Tyr and Korpiklaani in Jan.) they only had the smaller stage in the lobby area open, which was actually pretty cool. I'm sure for the festival they'll have the main area open though, which I assume includes the balcony.

Weird. Every show I've been to there has been the main stage downstairs. The balcony is incredibly fucking ghetto. I mean, there are places where chairs have been ripped out. It's gross up there. Downstairs is where it's at. I usually just go for the front row and hang out on the barrier.

Anyone else going to see Skeletonwitch on Wednesday? They're playing a bar 2 blocks from my house. It's gonna be sick.