2010 April North America tour

Hmm, I hope in San Francisco Amon Amarth will get to do a full set since Fear Factory is "co-headlining". Maybe Fear Factory will play last so I don't have to sit through their set :erk:

North America Spring 2010:
Support: Eluveitie, Holy Grail

8 APR (US) LOS ANGELES, CA / House Of Blues
9 APR (US) SAN FRANCISCO, CA / The Regency Ballroom *
10 APR (US) PORTLAND, OR / Hawthorne Theater
11 APR (US) SEATTLE, WA / Showbox
12 APR (CA) VANCOUVER, BC / Rickshaw
14 APR (CA) CALGARY, AB / MacEwan Hall
15 APR (CA) EDMONTON, AB / EEC
16 APR (CA) SASKATOON, SK / The Odeon
17 APR (CA) WINNIPEG, MB / The Garrick
18 APR (US) MINNEAPOLIS, MN / Station 4
19 APR (US) CHICAGO, IL / Logan Square
21 APR (CA) TORONTO, ON / Opera House
22 APR (CA) MONTREAL, QC / Metropolis
23 APR (CA) QUEBEC CITY, QC / Imperial Theatre
24 APR (US) WORCESTER, MA / New England Metal Fest
25 APR (US) NEW YORK, NY / Fillmore at Irving Plaza

*(+ Fear Factory)

What bugs me is they aren't even coming near the south.
I don't feel like driving from Florida to MA to see them.
I mean, I'm considering it, but like damn.

Hmmm 16 dates. Hope there is more to be announced. Like a Philly, MD, or VA date. I mean hey anytime i get to see Amon it rules and hopefully this time (and for those who know me yes i'm back on that whole shtick again) they play Live for the Kill and Embrace of the Endless Ocean. The Dragons Flight Across the Waves would ALSO rule. Crossing my fingers for more dates. And with that cruise looming up next winter (that i sadly cannot fucking afford) a NEW ALBUM should be on the horizon for 2011. I know I will def ask my long distance brother Oli. (cannot wait to see that goofy jolly Viking again)

Hmmm 16 dates. Hope there is more to be announced. Like a Philly, MD, or VA date. I mean hey anytime i get to see Amon it rules and hopefully this time (and for those who know me yes i'm back on that whole shtick again) they play Live for the Kill and Embrace of the Endless Ocean. The Dragons Flight Across the Waves would ALSO rule. Crossing my fingers for more dates. And with that cruise looming up next winter (that i sadly cannot fucking afford) a NEW ALBUM should be on the horizon for 2011. I know I will def ask my long distance brother Oli. (cannot wait to see that goofy jolly Viking again)

Everything he said... +1

North America Spring 2010:
Support: Eluveitie, Holy Grail

8 APR (US) LOS ANGELES, CA / House Of Blues
9 APR (US) SAN FRANCISCO, CA / The Regency Ballroom *
10 APR (US) PORTLAND, OR / Hawthorne Theater
11 APR (US) SEATTLE, WA / Showbox
12 APR (CA) VANCOUVER, BC / Rickshaw
14 APR (CA) CALGARY, AB / MacEwan Hall
15 APR (CA) EDMONTON, AB / EEC
16 APR (CA) SASKATOON, SK / The Odeon
17 APR (CA) WINNIPEG, MB / The Garrick
18 APR (US) MINNEAPOLIS, MN / Station 4
19 APR (US) CHICAGO, IL / Logan Square
21 APR (CA) TORONTO, ON / Opera House
22 APR (CA) MONTREAL, QC / Metropolis
23 APR (CA) QUEBEC CITY, QC / Imperial Theatre
24 APR (US) WORCESTER, MA / New England Metal Fest
25 APR (US) NEW YORK, NY / Fillmore at Irving Plaza

* (+ Fear Factory)

No CT date, bummer. Can't complain though because NEMF should be well worth it. :headbang:

I've only been to the palladium twice, once was Amon Amart/Ensiferum/Belphegoy/Absensce, and that was on the main stage, with no balcony. The second time was the Rock and Shock, which had Type O, Misfits, St. Vitus, God Dethroned and Abigail Williams. The balcony was open that day, and it was nice because since I was there for like 5 or 6 hours I had a chance to sit down, even though it might not be the cleanest place.

Never seen the little stage used, but I'm pretty sure I know where you mean it is and it works for me. Looking forward to seeing Cattle Decapitation there because I've had a thing for them for years and never seen them live.

I had to call my parents to ask them nicely to get me a ticket for the Quebec City date...I need to get a credit card so I can do this shit online...

Sweet more dates just as expected, after Oli told me they probably would not be back till next album and 2010 they were gonna take a year off I was very sad but looks like i do get to have a 2010 Amon Amarth 3 day extravaganza (25th NYC, 26th Jaxx, 29th Philly) after all. FUCKING SWEET! I highly expect them to play Live for the Kill and Embrace this time around cause they look like they enjoy playing those live and they are crowd pleasers. Id even take Live for the Kill in place of Cry of the Black Birds. Hoping they really make a setlist designed for old fans this time around and don't play the same shit they played last time otherwise once again I will be disappointed and will have to have a another talk with Oli to see if I get one of those songs played like i got last time lol. Cannot fucking wait!

Sweet more dates just as expected, after Oli told me they probably would not be back till next album and 2010 they were gonna take a year off I was very sad but looks like i do get to have a 2010 Amon Amarth 3 day extravaganza (25th NYC, 26th Jaxx, 29th Philly) after all. FUCKING SWEET! I highly expect them to play Live for the Kill and Embrace this time around cause they look like they enjoy playing those live and they are crowd pleasers. Id even take Live for the Kill in place of Cry of the Black Birds. Hoping they really make a setlist designed for old fans this time around and don't play the same shit they played last time otherwise once again I will be disappointed and will have to have a another talk with Oli to see if I get one of those songs played like i got last time lol. Cannot fucking wait!

They always do a good job of switching up songs on different tours. So many good songs to choose from :lol:

I am going for the Jaxx date, for sure. Kind of a shame there will be no Eluveitie for support, but Tyr is not a bad replacement by any means. :p