2010 into 2011

Sep 5, 2010
Hi,
we can't believe that's another crazy year gone by already! We spent the first half of the year getting the new album finished. Feb/March we went to half-ton studios. A huge thanks to Neil for making the whole process a big success and a fun few days. April/May we went off to Parlour studios with Neil Haynes ( Immicus, The Fallen) Massive thanks to Neil, the guy is a true professional.

The summer took us out to various festivals and some great gigs in London and the East. The final gig of the year for us was very special, its was our 10th Anniversary gig in November. Massive massive thanks to everyone who came and rocked the place with us! It was so great to see everyone going wild and singing along with us. It was great to meet up with some of you again that have been with us since the beginning, you blow us away with the support you give.

Late this year we released an album teaser 'Bleed from you' for press and radio review. A really big thanks to Bruce Dickinson, ( BBC6 music) Kerry Devine, ( BBC radio) Neil Jones ( Star radio) and all the radio stations that have played our tracks and had us in the studio with them in the UK and Europe this year. Also huge thanks to Dave Evans @ Midlands Rocks and all the magazines and newspapers. The feedback and reviews we received have been so positive and encouraging. It's made us really excited about the release of the album in 2011.

We just wanted to thank everyone involved in making our year a very positive and enjoyable one.
Have a very Merry Christmas and here's to a busy loud year of keeping it metal. We'll see you in February when we headline the Rocksoc gig in Cambridge. It's going to be a huge night.

Thanks again and stay AWAKE!!!
Simon, Alex, Steven, Andy, Chris & Craig.

Yeah! I cannot wait to hear your album again. I have all vinyl copies of your albums and man the instruments sound the way they should.
The arrangement of every song is just phenomenal! can't really tell how much I want to hear all of their soon to be released albums!
More albums this coming year please! I cannot wait any longer. release it please! Best regards to all the band members! Happy new year!

lynchburg plumbing
dolphin gift