Apr 7, 2006
www.novembersdoom.com
2011 TOUR DATES

NOVEMBERS DOOM, WOODS OF YPRES, GWENBLEIDD, GODDAMN ZOMBIE
Friday, May 6th : Ralph's Rock Diner : Worcester, MA
Saturday, May 7th : Europa : Brooklyn, NY
Sunday, May 8th : Mojo Thirteen : Wilmington, DE

NOVEMBERS DOOM, KOMMANDANT, PESH MERGA, REIGN INFERNO
(Record release show. Novembers Doom is performing "Aphotic" in its entirety along with some fan favorites)

Friday, May 13th : Reggies Rock Club : Chicago, IL

Yeah, man. Bring everybody that you know.

If you haven't been to MOJO 13 before, I want to give you a headsup that the place is small, but it has a very cool vibe. $4 pints of Dead Guy Ale, too. <3

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e4JyENy_bw&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bn9DmXEYCEQ&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll definitely be there for the Worcester show. I would go to Brooklyn too, but I'll be in Boston that night. If you guys need anything, let me know. I already passed the word to some friends on FB, and as soon as I find out who is going to make flyers, I will try and get some to put around here.

@Will I seem to remember you liking some of the slightly offbeat museums and roadside stuff. Worcester's rich got very bored and did some... different things around the time of the industrial revolution. One of them started the arms/armor collection that formed the basis of the Higgin's Armory Museum. Another erected medieval-styled stone towers as homages to people he apparently never met on hills in the city. Bancroft Tower is apparently still kicking around.

@Will I seem to remember you liking some of the slightly offbeat museums and roadside stuff. Worcester's rich got very bored and did some... different things around the time of the industrial revolution. One of them started the arms/armor collection that formed the basis of the Higgin's Armory Museum. Another erected medieval-styled stone towers as homages to people he apparently never met on hills in the city. Bancroft Tower is apparently still kicking around.

Interesting. If we have the time, I'll check that stuff out. I had a nice wander around the cemetery last time I was up there. I might do that again. I'm thinking band pictures.

Interesting. If we have the time, I'll check that stuff out. I had a nice wander around the cemetery last time I was up there. I might do that again. I'm thinking band pictures.

I'll talk to an art school type I know and see what interesting photographic landmarks are in the area. A lot of it is 50's/60's style store fronts and signage. However, I believe that two parts of the Worcester State Hospital survived the fire in '91. It was a mental health facility with architecture similar to the place they're slowly but surely demolishing in Danvers.