2011 TOUR DATES

it would have to be in the cemetery. we're zombies, y'know

If I had to choose a cemetery for band pic purposes, I'd probably lean towards Oak Grove in Fall River. The old section goes back to the days when such places were designed as picnic worthy parks. As a bonus, Lizzie Borden is in there.
Of course I think you're zombie metal so maybe one of those old colonial-era dealies with moss covered stones in the middle of the woods? They've got a nice "Evil Dead"ish vibe to them. "Spider Gates" in Leicester might be cool but I am pretty sure that the Quakers got a bit touchy after some locals got a bit overzealous with "gateway TO HELL" type drunken exploring.

BTW, we will have tour shirts available at the shows, as well as online ordering.

FRONT
GDZ-FRONT-T-PREVIEW.jpg

BACK
GDZ-BACK-T-PREVIEW.jpg

They are $10. Send me an email at goddamnzombie@yahoo.com if you are interested in one, as well as what size you'd want. They will be $10 + shipping... obviously no shipping if you get one at a show.

Promoter for Worcester posted that tickets are $12 pre-sale and $14 at door (per my memory). You can either get the tix from him at a Metal Thursday or "email metalthursday@gmail.com to make arrangements." if anyone needs additional assistance in acquisition, PM me and we'll work it out.

UGH! When I saw the album release show, I was like Hell yeah, my last day of college is May 5th!
I just realized I promised my parents I would walk for graduation and its on the early morning of the 14th :(
That must just be the University of Minnesota's last stab in my heart before I'm gone

Eh dude... my in-laws moved the bridal shower up a couple weeks on me. We were supposed to go see Strapping Young Lad 250+ miles away the night before. As this was our fifth time that year we naturally decided to audition for Will's band and just it all on no sleep. Sure this may've had something to do with them hating me and strongly pushing for divorce but come on... it's METAL. You're supposed to be extreme! Plus even if you're local enough that it ISN'T your first ND gig in seven years it's a special gig you can lord over everyone when they finally come around and bow down to The Doom!

Last day of finals is May 12th, and I'll be flying out that day so that I can catch the release day show, can't wait!

I've also gotten into concert photography (and other sorts as well) so I'll be taking pictures of you guys (assuming large DSLR cameras/lenses are allowed at Reggies).

If anyone is keen on going to worcester, word is that tickets are going pretty fast. The promoter will take payment via Paypal so it may be worth your time emailing him at metalthursday@gmail.com to set something up before driving out.