2011 upcoming records

Theocracy new album
ReinXeed new album
DragonForce new album

Of course, I forgot to add these. But will Dragonforce even release a new studio album this year? Seems kinda strange, seeing as they haven't even announced a new singer yet.

As for ReinXeed, that album was supposed to have come out by January/February, but I guess something happened, as their MySpace site now says something about summer.

Of course, I forgot to add these. But will Dragonforce even release a new studio album this year? Seems kinda strange, seeing as they haven't even announced a new singer yet.

As for ReinXeed, that album was supposed to have come out by January/February, but I guess something happened, as their MySpace site now says something about summer.

Well, my sources (translate: Wikipedia) say that Dragonforce were recording new content for a new album slated for 2011 release. Not sure if this was before ZP left or after.

As for ReinXeed, I think they should take all the time they need for this album. It'll take a lot of effort for it to top Majestic, which was, even though I still haven't got it yet, (listened to it on YouTube) the best album of 2010. Theocracy have also said their new album comes out in the summer of 2011.

Well, my sources (translate: Wikipedia) say that Dragonforce were recording new content for a new album slated for 2011 release. Not sure if this was before ZP left or after.

given that the will be opening for iron maiden on there Belfast and London shows and there website says that the singer auditions are now closed I think it's safe to assume they have found there new singer, and as Fred is touring with sabaton while one of there guitarist is on paternity leave I would guess that they have finished recording the new album and Herman and Sam are in the mixing stage

Well, it's my yearly custom to hope for Wintersun's "Time" to be released... :p

Also looking forward to Nightwish and Rhapsody.

Very interested to hear any new material from Dragonforce... a new vocalist in any band is the most exciting change, in my opinion, apart from the primary songwriter (if there isn't full collaboration amongst the band), so I'm very curious to see where they go from here.

And I'm also waiting for Time... or at least any news on it this year!

I should really get an Amorphis album sometime. The cover artwork for one of them, I think it was called Skyforger or something, looked really awesome. And apparently an opening band I heard recently (Barren Earth) sounds a lot like them, so I'm intrigued. Any suggestions, mole/anyone else? Skyforger?

Skyforger's definitely a good start. It was my first Amorphis album, very enjoyable. Quite calm for metal, and easy to get into.

This one's probably the best track from Skyforger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent! Just listened to that and some samples online - going to buy Skyforger in a few!

Would be greeat with a new Dragonforce album. Really excited to hear their new sound. After all, their new sound is the reason why Zp left.

Anyone heard any news on that front? he hasn't given any updates since he left Dragonforce that i know of...

Yeah, the name becomes more and more appropriate. :p

jaritime.jpg