2012 Ticket Sale date & more

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Tickets for 2012 will go on sale on Saturday, Sept 17th at 10:00am EST. Folks will be able to purchase at the venue and avoid the ticketmaster charges. Cost is $129.

*The 2012 date will be announced on the roster video presentation: 14 Bands with a minimum 60 minute set.

*We will also have business cards available once again for anyone to take with them to spread the word.

*I ordered a lot less shirts this year so I anticipate a quick sell-out and a lot of bitching later.

I like that fact, because I always tend to enjoy the "lower" slot bands quite a bit more than some of the other mid-high slots. Extending their set times, to me, is worth the longer day. Also I'm sure those bands appreciate it quite a bit!

Tickets for 2012 will go on sale on Saturday, Sept 17th at 10:00am EST. Folks will be able to purchase at the venue and avoid the ticketmaster charges. Cost is $129.

*The 2012 date will be announced on the roster video presentation: 14 Bands with a minimum 60 minute set.

*We will also have business cards available once again for anyone to take with them to spread the word.

*I ordered a lot less shirts this year so I anticipate a quick sell-out and a lot of bitching later.

Can we get a breakdown of bands.... i.e repeat bands, US debuts, etc.

Are the PP shirts available Wednesday night? I don't want to miss one, they're my most obvious advertising opportunity and badge of honor.

Are the PP shirts available Wednesday night? I don't want to miss one, they're my most obvious advertising opportunity and badge of honor.

No. They're first available to gold badge holders and sponsors on Thursday, and to the general public when doors open Friday. Thank you for your support! Glenn's not kidding either when he says supplies are limited this year.. we ordered a lot less.

~Jen

I was talking to a guy last night at WREKage (he's already a GB holder) who said that he had preordered a t-shirt. Did I miss that? :cry:

Yes, I'm afraid so. The deadline for payment was Aug. 31. I'm sorry you didn't get the pre-order email. Apparently, our distribution list email generator sucked ass this year. I've spent hours the past few days forwarding emails to folks that didn't get them. Please email me jen at progpowerusa dot com.

~Jen

Glenn you never dissappoint us with the bands you are able to get for the fest. I think I will start calling you Magic Man because I will never understand how you do the things you do. Got my fingers crossed that you could get some FFM bands. YEAH!!!!!!!!