Facebook Contests- Winner every Wednesday until Tix go on Sale

miel

Mrs. Harvester
Staff member
Feb 17, 2009
Every WINesday up until tickets go on sale (March 5, 2011), we will have a random PRIZE drawing for qualifying fans.

Each week, we will have either a video(s) or photo(s) for our fans to tag themselves in to promote the festival.

Let's keep it simple and not over think, folks! :)

CONTEST INSTRUCTIONS:

You must first "Like" the ProgPower USA Fan Page at www.facebook.com/progpowerusa
Go to the Video tab (located at the top of our Fan Page)
Open BOTH the "ProgPower USA XII Friday Roster (VIDEO 1 of 3) Sept 16, 2011 [HQ]" and the "ProgPower USA XII Saturday Roster (VIDEO 2 of 3) Sept 17, 2011 [HQ]" videos
Scroll down to "Tag This Video" on the lower-right
In the "Type a Name" field, type your name and select it
Hit the "Done Tagging" button

RULES:

1. IMPORTANT: You must tag yourself in *both* the Friday and Saturday night roster videos to eligible for the drawing.

2. Winner(s) will be announced on WINesdays at 9pm EST on facebook.

3. Every fan is eligible (even Gold Badge holders and sponsers).

WINesday, February 2, 2011 at 9pm, 1 random winner will be announced. Subsequently, the new "Tag You're It" contest will be announced for the following week's contest. This week's prize will be ONE REGULAR ADMISSION TICKET TO PROGPOWER USA XII (Sept 16-17, 2011). Face Value = $120 (not even counting the TicketB*!tard charges!).

Donna and I were the first ones to hit you up this morning on this!!!

The thing is, my mom actually really likes metal, and has even sought out and bought CDs on her own, without asking me to do it for her (usually that's what she does.) Though she has said she'll come to ProgPower if Falconer plays.

I like simple things. I especially like it if it gets me out of walking 240 miles before i pay for both fri/sat night (my method for controlling money spending)... I already have 33 miles left before I allow myself to buy the thursday night ticket.

This is an excellent idea but one word of caution: Facebook in its less-than-infinite wisdom places a limit on the number of tags a given video can contain so not everyone can do this. I just tried it this morning and was already locked out due to the maximum number being reached. Not sure what that maximum number is but it isn't very big.

word of caution: Facebook in its less-than-infinite wisdom places a limit on the number of tags a given video can contain so not everyone can do this. I just tried it this morning and was already locked out due to the maximum number being reached. Not sure what that maximum number is but it isn't very big.

We apologize for not being aware of the recently imposed limit of 50 tags on photos and videos. We are currently in the process of revamping the contest, so please stay tuned!

ps - Yes, I realize that the day of the week after Tuesday and prior to Thursday is indeed Wednesday. Additionally, I'm also aware of its correct spelling (after all, I did complete both kindergarden and first grade). Mmmkay?
Sheesh!! :rolleyes: :lol: :cool: :Smug: :loco:

~Jen

We apologize for not being aware of the recently imposed limit of 50 tags on photos and videos. We are currently in the process of revamping the contest, so please stay tuned!

ps - Yes, I realize that the day of the week after Tuesday and prior to Thursday is indeed Wednesday. Additionally, I'm also aware of its correct spelling (after all, I did complete both kindergarden and first grade). Mmmkay?
Sheesh!! :rolleyes: :lol: :cool: :Smug: :loco:

~Jen

This could be used to your favor, it would require folks to keep up with happenings, and it is kinda like a lottery, the first 50 are entered, and folks have to wait till the next round if they didn't get in. Just a though, and i finished Kindergarten and first grade also by the time I was 12, but hey it was in Alabama

We are ready for round 2! We have uploaded 2 more videos of each night's roster. Please begin by tagging yourselves in the #2 video for BOTH Fri. & Sat. When we've reached 50 folks on video #2, please move on to video #3 and so on. On WINesday, we will choose 1 winner from all of the videos.

For CONTEST details, please go to the Notes tab above. We will randomly draw 1 winner on WINesday at 9pm ET. Winning prize is 1 general admission ticket to PPUSA XII. Value = $120

http://www.facebook.com/progpowerusa

~Jen

Can we tag ourselves in each round, or should we hold off until the next contest if we've already tagged ourselves in the first round?

Great question! If you've already tagged yourself in both the # 1 Fri. and Sat. night videos (on Sunday), please hold off, as we will only choose 1 winner from all of the videos combined.

Thanks for playing!

~Jen

And the winner of the "Tag You're It!" Viral Video Contest is... Dominick Sciddleescoodlewitz. We wanted to give a heartfelt thank you to everyone that participated in this week's contest, and encourage everyone to continue participating each week.

Our 2nd Contest! RSVP to our Ticket Event for March 5, 2011 at 10am EST

Every WINesday up until tickets go on sale (March 5, 2011), we will have a random PRIZE drawing for qualifying fans.
Each week, we will have an activity for our fans to promote the festival.

2nd Contest (Feb. 2-9) INSTRUCTIONS/RULES:

* RSVP (Yes, No or Maybe) to our facebook event to kick-off ticket sales on March 5, 2011.
* You do not have to RSVP "Yes" in order to be considered for the prize drawing.
* A winner will be randomly selected from fans that RSVP'd yes, no or maybe.
* If you have already RSVP'd, there is no need to re-RSVP. You are automatically entered into the prize drawing.
* The Event can be found in the Events tab on our facebook fan page or by clicking HERE.
* WINner(s) will be announced next WINesday at 9pm EST on facebook.
* Every fan is eligible (even Gold Badge holders and sponsers).

On WINesday, February 9, 2011 at 9pm, 1 random winner will be announced. Subsequently, the new contest will be announced for the following week.

This week's prize will be ONE PROGPOWER USA VIII DVD from 2007:

180766_10150095705677943_88398722942_6173188_4290666_n.jpg

A COMPILATION OF PERFORMANCES
(Region free NTSC format)
Live concert footage from the 2007 festival
Awesome Video with Dolby Surround Sound Audio

Track List

Primal Fear: Seven Seals, Metal Is Forever

After Forever: Discord, Dreamflight

Pagan's Mind: New World Order, Supremacy Our Kind

Threshold: Pilot In The Sky Of Dreams, Fragmentation

Redemption: Memory

Firewind: Allegiance, Insanity

Communic: Waves Of Visual Decay

Raintime: Rain Bringer, Faithland

Freak Kitchen: Blind, Vaseline Bizniz

Krucible: Legacy, Reborn

Halcyon Way: Inversion, I Fought The World

~Jen

Congrats to Josh C. from Indiana - the winner of a PPUSA VIII DVD.

Every WINesday until tickets go on sale (March 5, 2011), we will have a random PRIZE drawing for qualifying fans.

3rd Contest (Feb. 9-16) INSTRUCTIONS/RULES:

You must first "Like" the ProgPower USA Fan Page
Go to the Photos tab (located at the top of our Fan Page)
Open the PPUSA XII Promo Poster album
Scroll down to "Tag This Photo" on the lower-right
In the "Type a Name" field, type your name and select it
Hit the "Done Tagging" button

1. Facebook imposed a limit of 50 tags on photos and videos. If 1 photo already has 50 tags, please find another one.

WINesday, February 16, 2011 at 9pm, 1 random winner will be announced. Subsequently, the new "Tag You're It" contest will be announced for the following week's contest. This week's prize will be ONE ProgPower USA XII official festival t-shirt (in the size of your choice) and ONE official ProgPower USA lanyard.

Good Luck!
~Jen

Congrats to Stephanie Wheatley - the winner of an official PPUSA XII t-shirt and lanyard.

Please email me at jen at progpowerusa dot com

Our 4th Contest! "Tag You're It!" ProgPower USA viral photo CONTEST
by ProgPower USA on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 9:50pm.

Every WINesday until tickets go on sale (March 5, 2011), we will have a random PRIZE drawing for qualifying fans.

4th Contest (Feb. 16-23) INSTRUCTIONS/RULES:

■You must first "Like" the ProgPower USA Fan Page at www.facebook.com/progpowerusa
■Go to the Photos tab (located at the top of our Fan Page)
■Open the "PPUSA History" album
■Scroll down to "Tag This Photo" on the lower-right
■In the "Type a Name" field, type your name and select it
■Hit the "Done Tagging" button

1. Facebook imposed a limit of 50 tags on photos and videos. If 1 photo already has 50 tags, please find another one.

WINesday, February 23, 2011 at 9pm, 1 random winner will be announced. Subsequently, the new "Tag You're It" contest will be announced for the following week's contest. This week's prize will be ONE ProgPower USA XII ticket to the Mid-week Mayhem Show - Evergrey acoustic show followed by metal karaoke.

185884_10150103473842943_88398722942_6278984_4153482_n.jpg

~Jen