*Win ProgPower USA Gold Badges for Life PLUS...*

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
That's right...Gold Badges for life! Our biggest contest to date is also one of the most simple as well. The rules:

1. Have a friend purchase their ProgPower USA ticket(s) starting at 1pm EST today (March 14th).
2. Have that friend email me (progpowerusa@gmail.com) with proof of purchase. I will compare to my audits to verify.
3. You and that friend will receive a combined entry into a drawing for two lifetime gold badges starting *this* year.
4. Winners will also be eligible to upgrade their badges to VIP status in 2012.
4. Contest ends after 200 tickets sold or April 30th, whichever comes first.
5. The winner will be announced on May 2nd.

This contest will not be listed on the official website. It is intended for regular forum, facebook, and twitter followers.

Damn that was fast.

Just out of curiosity, and not that I intend to cheese it up thusly, is it possible to get referrals from multiple people and receive multiple entries?

Damn that was fast.

Just out of curiosity, and not that I intend to cheese it up thusly, is it possible to get referrals from multiple people and receive multiple entries?

It is not possible for one ticket purchaser to get multiple referrals. They can only give one name when they send in their email with proof. You can refer as many individuals as you want and get your name in there multipe times, but they can only get in there once unless they become the referree.

Congrats..I got your first one as they said "Corsair who said he had a crotch shot avatar on the forum."

:tickled:

Cool, that clears up the only question I had.

Heh. If nothing else it's iconic.

Hopefully I'll be able to refer a few more people here before too long. I mean, I planned on dragging a bunch of people with me this time anyway, so why not :D

Can I refer myself if I buy another ticket for my wife? Haven't decided if she is going yet or not.

I know it's promoter blasphemy to turn down coin, but the answer is "sorry, I just don't have the room."

Follow up then...a stupid question...

If I am on the GB list, can I pay the 500 to be a sponsor and still stay on the GB list?

Say, I put in a sponsorship bid before this year's deadline, and instead of buying a gb next year I pay the 500 VIP fee for 13, and then just pick up my GB badge for 14?

That's right...Gold Badges for life! Our biggest contest to date is also one of the most simple as well. The rules:

1. Have a friend purchase their ProgPower USA ticket(s) starting at 1pm EST today (March 14th).
2. Have that friend email me (progpowerusa@gmail.com) with proof of purchase. I will compare to my audits to verify.
3. You and that friend will receive a combined entry into a drawing for two lifetime gold badges starting *this* year.
4. Winners will also be eligible to upgrade their badges to VIP status in 2012.
4. Contest ends after 200 tickets sold or April 30th, whichever comes first.
5. The winner will be announced on May 2nd.

This contest will not be listed on the official website. It is intended for regular forum, facebook, and twitter followers.

WOW you guys never stop amazing me. This is so nice of you and virtually unheard of for any other festivals.

Just so folks know..I've decided to post this to the website as well. It has sucked having to answer questions on a regular basis from those that are hearing about the contest through word of mouth instead of visiting here or FB.