The ProgPower USA XII Insider Sale

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
"The Insider Sale"

Attendees of ProgPower USA XI will have the opportunity to purchase cds of the bands announced for ProgPower USA XII directly from me on Saturday afternoon at the ProgPower USA merchandise table.

Gold Badge sale hours: 1200
Regular tickets: 1500-1900.

Cash and credit will be accepted. I will ONLY stock bands from the announcement.

Regular vendor hours for Saturday also remain in affect:

Gold Badges: 1200
Regular Tickets: 1500

That's pretty sweet.

We're only midway through March and you're already getting me excited for the announcement of next year's bands. Your marketing skills are beyond that of any mere mortal. :p

glen is thee almighty hand of the entire prog power genre.

he could make demons and wizards appear with jim morris on lead guitar happen as long as it is his will.

Well, now that's a great idea. Then we can pick up the bands we want to learn right away and not scramble around trying to get them. Stroke of brilliance.

I really need to get going on this job situation, as not only do I need the moolah for airfare and hotel, but I need it for merch purchases I don't feel as guilty for getting this time. haha.

I swear Glenn, everytime I don't think you can top yourself, you do.

cool, there's usually a couple of bands that you end up paying insanely high prices for their cds via the internet, will definitely be in on this.

Sounds similiar to what Andrew McNeice at Melodic Rock is doing for the MelodicRockFest. I don't blame you for wanting a piece of that CD pie. History has proven that a certain number of PP fans will buy blindly after the announcement. And best of all, you are not necessarily competing against the other CD vendors. They don't know the lineup or at least not all the bands. So it's a crap-shoot if these same vendors have some or any of the announced bands. But you can almost guaranty none of them have sufficient quantities for the fans.