ProgPower USA XII DVD Ordering Info

+6

And for the other song it would be awesome to see Unhealer. Even though Akerfeldt did the vocals on the album version, I thought the Leprous guys did an incredible job with it.

Well you already know my favorite, but he really can't go wrong picking which songs to include. I'd be happy to relive them all!

I'm more torn on which I'd hope to see from Red Circuit! Sun of Utopia, Homeland, or You Can Sleep While You're Dead! YCSWYD was a stunning vocal performance but isn't exactly a "rocker" compared to some of the others in the set. For that reason I'm afraid it wont be picked, despite it being intense and one of the highlights of the fest for me.

p.s. ORDERED! FYI, only 1,000 being made. It seemed the presale table at the fest was pretty busy, and lots have ordered it now. Don't delay!

Anyone know the status of these DVD's??? I ordered mine back in Sept....

Has anyone received their DVD yet?

Does anyone know Lucid Lounge's email address? The one I used to send PayPal payment is bouncing back... :-

Generally, there is no way to get this DVD put together this quick. I'd look at a late Spring, early Summer release. I don't remember any of the other previous PPUSA DVDs shipping until late Spring, at the earliest. Have patience, it will be worth the wait! :headbang:

Generally, there is no way to get this DVD put together this quick. I'd look at a late Spring, early Summer release. I don't remember any of the other previous PPUSA DVDs shipping until late Spring, at the earliest. Have patience, it will be worth the wait! :headbang:

Yes, historically, it is typically around May or so before I've seen the DVD finally drop (and magically appear in my mailbox :) ). But yes, patience my young padawan.

I sent an email inquiry a week or so ago and got no response. I thought I had read that all DVD's would be shipped by the end of April (possibly). I hope to see it soon since I am just one state away in SC. Can anyone remember if an email or something is generated to let you know it is on the way? just wondering...