Arcturus cancel ProgPower USA; Replacement Announced

The only time I had trouble finding a place, at any of the 5 progpowers I've been to, was last year's Kamelot set. And that's only because I got there late. What's funny is that for all the controversy leading up to that, when Kamelot actually got on stage, I'm pretty sure it was the MOST packed I've ever seen it.

Fuck! I hope Ihsahn does a signing. I don't usually get too worked up about meeting musicians, but Ihsahn is definitely one of those who I'd have to meet.

Is it fair to say that he's the most prolific person in metal to play the festival in years?

Fuck! I hope Ihsahn does a signing. I don't usually get too worked up about meeting musicians, but Ihsahn is definitely one of those who I'd have to meet.

Is it fair to say that he's the most prolific person in metal to play the festival in years?

Maybe since Jorn? Though Nils Rue is quite active as well.

One of them...

We've also had Kai Hansen, let's not forget.

Yeah, forgot about Kai. My view is probably skewed a bit since most of my interest goes to the 'extreme' side of things, so Ihsahn is a HUGE deal.

Oh, I don't disagree with that. Ihsahn is now my #1 artist to see this year together with WHW.

By the way, you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to interviewing him for this year's program.

Oh, and Glenn, any chance of requesting at least *one* Emperor song? :lol: