ProgPower USA XII DVD Ordering Info

yup. same. Should be an awesome watch! Gonna take it over to my folks' house and watch it since they came in for the Vanden Plas/Evergrey show but couldn't stay for the whole thing.

As a fellow sax player I'd easily +7(?) the OnTheShores track. Was totally disappointed when the vocalist told me they didn't have him for this performance but was totally blown away by the vocal ability to cover the melodic part.

Edit: Finally pre-ordered the dvd \m/

My copy arrived today and is in my dvd player!

Official track listing:

Therion:
Dies Irie
Nifelheim
Evergrey:
Broken Wings
A Touch Of Blessing
Sanctuary:
Battle Angels
Taste Revenge
Ihsahn:
The Barren Lands
On The Shores
Forbidden:
Adapt or Die
Twisted Into Form
Vanden Plas:
Holes In The Sky
Rush Of Silence
Labyrinth:
In The Shade
Lady Lost In Time
Mob Rules:
Children of The Flames
Trial By Fire
While Heaven Wept:
Of Empires Forlorn
Voice In THe Wind
Eldritch:
Heretic Beholder
Incurably Ill
Voyager:
Lost
The Meaning Of I
Red Circuit:
Homeland
Absinth
Haken:
Celestial Elixir
Creation's End:
World Holocaust
Creation's End

Got my video today too. Listening/watching while I'm working this afternoon.

Just noticed Haken's guitar player has what appears to be an 8-string guitar but the frets aren't parallel. I've never seen a guitar like that. What is it?

Edit: Just thought to look at their website: "Custom built fan-fretted 8 string"

My roommate and I received our DVDs in the mail today along with an extra addressed to Jeff Hall. If you're on this forum please PM me.

If not, Glenn what would be the easiest way to go about contacting LL about getting this DVD to it's rightful owner?

My roommate and I received our DVDs in the mail today along with an extra addressed to Jeff Hall. If you're on this forum please PM me.

If not, Glenn what would be the easiest way to go about contacting LL about getting this DVD to it's rightful owner?

I have contacted Jeff. Thank you!

~Jen

You're welcome. Also is there anything I can do to help further this process?