ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

Hey everybody, I had a member of our group drop out last second and am looking to help him recoup his costs on the tickets. I have a ticket for all 4 days available, willing to sell indivdually or more preferably in a package. Send me offers, worst I can say is no. You can contact me at ken.engel2@gmail.com , I will be checking thoughout the day and will respond promptly. Willing to work with somebody on cost especially if they haven't been to a Progpower before, hope to see you there.

Update: Saturday beind held for sale, still have tickets available for Wednesday (today) Thursday and Friday. Willing to do $30 for Wednesday or Thursday, $50 for Friday (Fates Warning!)

Update 2: Only Friday left. $50 and it is yours!

Last edited:
I have one ticket available for Wednesday, one for Friday, and one for Saturday. I'm looking to recoup my cost, so it's $60 for tonight, $80 each for Friday and Saturday. Email me for details, or respond to this thread with contact info please. I have the tickets in hand and would prefer cash payment.

1 Friday + 5 Saturday
$50.00 each
Not looking to make money, just trying to salvage a change of plans.
Could meet at the venue on Friday.

PM or e-mail for further details. dhvs0101 (at) yahoo.com

Will have the extra pair of tickets for Wednesday and Thursday with me going to the event. Make offer. 423-241-0117

Update: Thursday ticket sold

Last edited:
I have one ticket available for Wednesday, one for Friday, and one for Saturday. I'm looking to recoup my cost, so it's $60 for tonight, $80 each for Friday and Saturday. Email me for details, or respond to this thread with contact info please. I have the tickets in hand and would prefer cash payment.
Interested. PM me

[EDIT: sold!]

Bumping this, since a potential buyer has not followed up.
$100 for both Night 3 and Night 4, or (now) $55 for either night.

I have one ticket for both Friday and Saturday available. These are physical tickets and I can get them to you at the venue.

First $100 for both gets 'em. PM me here or (better) on Facebook (Paul W. Cashman).
--Or just ask around; half the people at the fest know me by name. :D

If unsold by Wed. night, I will part out the individual day-tickets for $60 each. (Now $55)

I have NO idea why I bought these, BTW. I think we had a friend who needed tickets but we can't remember now what the story was. :lol:

Last edited:
Hi all! Looking for two tickets for Thursday night! Email me at jlmoble2@gmail.com if you have one!

Thanks!

UPDATE: I was able to get one ticket, still looking for one more. Hopefully, I can get another one :)
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi. Looking for 2 Thursday tickets. Please send me a message via this forum if anyone is interested in selling.

- Tickets purchased, this post can now be disregarded. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sold, all four nights. Thanks!

Seeking one ticket for Saturday only! Hoping I can go with my wife, who has a ticket.

I will edit this message when I am no longer seeking tickets, so if you still see this, that means I am still looking for tickets.
I have an extra ticket for Friday/Saturday but would prefer to sell as is since they were not sold seperately this year.
But if Sat gets here and I still have it, it's yours