Tickets & Gold Badges: For Sale/Wanted/Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: All tickets have been sold

I have 2 sets of day 1 & 2 tickets. I'll sell them together or split them up.

I paid close to $400 for them after taxes/fees.

$40 for a single ticket
$70 for a wed/thur set
$130 for both sets

Last edited:
Update #3: All four of my tickets are now sold. Three of the four have been received by the recipients. I mailed the last one today. Thanks everybody. See you next year at PPUSA hopefully.

I'm selling 2 gold badges for this year for Friday and Saturday. You can get for 2 for $140 total or one for $90. Send me an pm if interested.

EDIT: I have sold both gold badges. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: pirate king
I have a single Day 4 ticket available. I'm wanting to get $80 for it, which is well below cost, plus minus the fees. At this late in the game I would rather meet any of the days (I'll be there Tuesday) and exchange money for the ticket. Just email me at acezappa2001@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Looking for 2 single day tickets for Friday only.

I have one Friday and one Saturday ticket up for sale.
Willing to split - $80 each or both for $150.

They are e-tickets (PDF), so I can e-mail it out to the buyer immediately if you pay via Pay-Pal.
For quickest results, send me a note at: russell(dot)chavez(at)gmail(dot)com

Update: Now just one Wednesday ticket left.

I still have 2 sets of day 1 & 2 tickets. I'll sell them together or split them up.

I paid close to $400 for them after taxes/fees.

$40 for a single ticket
$70 for a wed/thur set
$130 for both sets
I’ll take that Wednesday ticket, email me at jmhall14570@gmail.com or pm please and thank you

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Selling my tickets to nights 3 and 4, due to a change of schedule. I live in the Atlanta area, but can also transfer the tickets electronically. I’m willing to part ways with them for less than face value. Message me if interested to lnieves16 at hot mail, thank you!

Looking for 2 tickets for Friday and/or Saturday. If you need to sell some, email me.

Update: got my tickets now.

Last edited:
See the first line of that quote, labrekk =P

Updated that I have now sold them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.