PP USA XX Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have, sadly, reached the pragmatic conclusion that going to both PPUSA and Ayreon is unreasonable, and therefore I have a Day 3/4 ticket to sell. PM me here or email me at my username at gmail dot com.
Still got these open for anyone looking.

With the recent annual trend of folks bailing on attending at the last minute, you are my hero.

Hahaha. :) The legit story is that I had twin girls a year ago, and frankly thought I had bought the tickets but everything was such a crazy blur that it got lost in the shuffle. So now I've got the trip planned and it turns out I never bought the tickets!

Hello. If anyone has QTY. 2 day 4 (Saturday) tickets they are looking to sell I would be interested in purchasing.

Day 3+4 tickets would be considered but I only have a budget for a pair of 1 day tickets and not really interested in Day 3.

Please send me a message on this forum to discuss if interested.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hahaha. :) The legit story is that I had twin girls a year ago, and frankly thought I had bought the tickets but everything was such a crazy blur that it got lost in the shuffle. So now I've got the trip planned and it turns out I never bought the tickets!
Hah! I know those feels. I emailed you.

Still have one (1) GOLD BADGE for sale. Good for Friday and Saturday, plus all the GB perks! If interested, this is your last week to make an offer. I'd like to find a good home for it by end of this week. If interested, send offers to themadvalkyrie@gmail.com. PayPal only! Thanks!

Just a friendly suggestion. Might be good idea to list what a gold badge gets you. A first timer looking for a ticket might upgrade and buy your gold badge if they knew what it meant.

Last edited:
Can I sell GBs here? My Florida Pal is stuck in Dorian.
I also have one ticket for Wed/Thursday.

Can sell as a package, less than value.

PM me for Zelle payment, or...

We can meet at the table, please bring cash!

PM me for more info.

Last edited:
Good Morning,
Still looking for 2 Saturday tickets.

I appreciate the offer of 1 ticket but I'm looking to get 2 sets of Saturday tickets in 1 transaction just to ensure I can get 2 tickets in time.

Thanks!

Have 1 ticket for Friday I am looking to sell. It's a physical ticket which I can deliver the day of show or we can exchange at Thursday if you're there. Looking for $100 or B/O

Hi - I’m looking for 1 or 2 tickets to Saturday. I have a ticket and will be there - I have a couple more friends who want to go. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.