ProgPower USA XVIII: Tickets Wanted/For Sale

I have 1 set of regular tickets for Fri/Sat available, since a friend will not be able to make it this year. Payment would be cash at the venue. Asking face value, but can be flexible on price. Please e-mail amiigaf73 at yahoo.com if interested.

All tickets have been sold for now.

I may have one final set of tickets for Days 3/4 available this Thurs. I just want to make sure some other plans of mine don't fall through, because if they fall through and I sell my tickets I wont be able to get in ha!

Last edited:
Due to the impending hit from Hurricane Irma later this week (I am in south Florida), I am putting up my Wed/Thurs ticket package ($150) and renting my 2 gold badges (for this year only). Gold badges are face value ($185) or $350 for both.

PM me or email me at dfausel0011@gmail.com.

Due to the impending hit from Hurricane Irma later this week (I am in south Florida), I am putting up my Wed/Thurs ticket package ($150) and renting my 2 gold badges (for this year only). Gold badges are face value ($185) or $350 for both.

PM me or email me at dfausel0011@gmail.com.

Dang that really stinks. Irma's timing couldn't be worse.

Due to Hurricane Irma I also won't be able to go. I have until tomorrow morning to sell the tickets so I'm putting 3 gold badges (Fri and Sat) for sale for this year at $60 each. Just promise me you'll have a great time.

email me at blindpanzer $at$ hotmail or PM me.

I have one set of tickets for Friday/Saturday, $150 gets 'em, will deliver in person at the show sometime on Thursday (or Friday if you're not into town until then). Message here if you want 'em.

Sadly, I am not able to make it this year either. I have two gold badges. Please PM me if you are interested. I'll work with you on payment/pricing. I just don't want them to go to waste. Thank you!

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it (again) this year. I have one set of tickets for Friday/Saturday, asking near face value $175. They are electronic tickets and I will send immediately after successful paypal/venmo payment. Message me here or email dveit84@gmail.com if you want them. Will entertain all offers. Thanks, Dan