ProgPower USA XV: Tickets Wanted or For Sale

I'm looking for 1 ticket for Friday. Please PM me or e-mail me at jkalewine at yahoo dot com or text me at 864-316-9720. Thanks. Kenon

EDIT: Hurray I got a ticket!

An update on my needs. I need either one Friday or one Friday/Saturday combo and I will have taken care of all my friends coming to town.
Please call or text me at 404-229-5216. Again, I am in Atlanta if you are local or willing to take tickets by email. Thanks.

I am looking for tickets for Friday and Saturday. Am willing to buy both days or one day depending on what you need to sell.

I live in Atlanta and can meet you if you are local or we can work out delivery another way if you are not local.

I would prefer to pay face value BUT this is the USA, if you need to make money, I understand and I am negotiable.

Please text or call me at 404-229-5216 anytime you like.

My name is Carl.

I thank you for your help in advance.

One of the members of my party will not be able to go to progpower this year. He is selling his ticket for Fri/Sat $125. This is cheaper than what he paid but want to recover at least part of the cost.
You can contact him directly at alejandro.pepe@gmail.com or me by pm. I'll be in Atlanta from Wednesday afternoon so you can either paypal him or we can finish the deal at progpower.

I have got all the tickets I initially needed but I know there will be people asking me if I can help them get tickets as the week goes by, I tend to be the ticket guy with all my friends and clients and there are always last minute stragglers that want to go with us to events.

If anyone can not make the show or is stuck with extra tickets for any reason feel free to text me at 404-229-5216 and I will be glad to help you sell them.

I live down the street from the venue so I could even meet someone if you had someone wanting your tickets and wanted to pay cash and you are not local.

Bottom line, I am here to help, just let me know.

I have got all the tickets I initially needed but I know there will be people asking me if I can help them get tickets as the week goes by, I tend to be the ticket guy with all my friends and clients and there are always last minute stragglers that want to go with us to events.

If anyone can not make the show or is stuck with extra tickets for any reason feel free to text me at 404-229-5216 and I will be glad to help you sell them.

I live down the street from the venue so I could even meet someone if you had someone wanting your tickets and wanted to pay cash and you are not local.

Great! if nobody contact my friend I will send you a message on Wednesday when I arrive in town.

Hello,

I have one ticket for both days, Friday and Saturday.
I am in Atlanta.

Please call me or text 678-596-2949
David.

At this time I have an extra Saturday ticket in hand for $60 for Saturday. I am in Atlanta and can meet you just about anytime.
I have several people that have contacted me with extra tickets for all days and I am supposed to get some today from people that can not make it to Atlanta so if you need any day just text me at 404-229-5216 as I should be able to get them for you at FACE VALUE.