ProgPower USA XV: Tickets Wanted or For Sale

I have a Friday/Saturday ticket I'm willing to sell - had some unexpected financial problems come up and I think I should probably not attend the show.

I bought the ticket on TicketMaster and I can see it in PDF format, but I know nothing about how transferring it to someone else works. If you know if I can just send it to you, that's fine and I have paypal. I don't want to sell the ticket to someone unless they are sure they can use it since it has my name on it and I don't know if they check IDs.

I have a Friday/Saturday ticket I'm willing to sell - had some unexpected financial problems come up and I think I should probably not attend the show.

I bought the ticket on TicketMaster and I can see it in PDF format, but I know nothing about how transferring it to someone else works. If you know if I can just send it to you, that's fine and I have paypal. I don't want to sell the ticket to someone unless they are sure they can use it since it has my name on it and I don't know if they check IDs.

They do not check IDs. The bar code is what matters.

I have encountered some financial difficulties recently, so won't be able to attend. I have tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Send me a message if interested. My email is jozzman@hotmail.com

Friday and Saturday tickets sold.
I still have a Thursday night ticket available.

Hello!

I have been going to progpower since 2004 and I attend every year (you've probably seen me wearing my very old and greyed out Savatage shirt next to my twin brother). I went from regular tickets, to 1 gold badge, to 3 gold badges. What I have done is always bought an extra ticket (non-GB) if I need an extra for this year.

Now I come to realize I need another ticket and I am asking for help in the forums. If anyone is willing to sell me a ticket for Friday and Saturday I would be eternally grateful! Help out a Progpower brother (literally!) PM me or email me: pmend001 AT fiu DOT edu.

Thank you again \m/

EDIT: Got some tickets. Thank you!

I have two Friday/Saturday tickets up for grabs. Encountered some unexpected medical issues and cant make it this year. PM me or email at khaldun8773(AT)gmail(dot)com. $70 day

One Friday/Sat remaining.

Hey guys I know it's late in the game, but looking for a pair of tickets for me and my girl. We will love you forever if we can get a pair of fri and sat passes :worship:

I have 1 Gold Badge available. My son can't get off work - new job. Will have to meet me in person on Thursday when I pick up the Gold Badges and complete the transaction. Also, if you are unfamiliar with the rules of a Gold Badge holder, I will need to forward emails from Glenn (as he has asked me to do) so there is a clear understanding of the benefits AND responsibilities. I'm only asking what I paid - $150.00!!!
jsomerla@gmail.com

EDIT - Gold Badge is sold.

I am looking for tickets for Friday and Saturday. Am willing to buy both days or one day depending on what you need to sell.

I live in Atlanta and can meet you if you are local or we can work out delivery another way if you are not local.

I would prefer to pay face value BUT this is the USA, if you need to make money, I understand and I am negotiable.

Please text or call me at 404-229-5216 anytime you like.

My name is Carl.

I thank you for your help in advance.

I am in need of 2 tickets for friday and saturday. Please text me at 407-970-8886, My name is ED, Let me know what you are looking to get for the tickets,But i could use 1 ticket for friday and sayurday, Thanks ED

I am looking for tickets for Friday and Saturday. Am willing to buy both days or one day depending on what you need to sell.

I live in Atlanta and can meet you if you are local or we can work out delivery another way if you are not local.

I would prefer to pay face value BUT this is the USA, if you need to make money, I understand and I am negotiable.

Please text or call me at 404-229-5216 anytime you like.

My name is Carl.

I thank you for your help in advance.

this guy got a ticket. he now owes me a drink (facilitation charge ;) )
make sure to come say hey when you get to the fest. ya can't miss me
- The Su

I have no problem with the facilitation charge :kickass: but I still need 3 more Friday and Saturday tickets for friends coming in to town from NC. Making promises I hope I can keep. Please text or call me at 404-229-5216.

this guy got a ticket. he now owes me a drink (facilitation charge ;) )
make sure to come say hey when you get to the fest. ya can't miss me
- The Su

I have an extra ticket for Friday+Saturday. Asking $125, can send as PDF.

I have a Fri/Sat ticket for sale: $150 or Thur/Fri/Sat tickets: $170 Paypal only.

I have an extra ticket for Fri and Sat for sale. $150 or best offer. Please e-mail me at snowyowl1976(at)msn(dot)com. Need to sell this ticket fast so I can reserve and pay for a rental car for the trip. Please help!

I have encountered some financial difficulties recently, so won't be able to attend. I have tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Send me a message if interested. My email is jozzman@hotmail.com

hey @moovemkr - these folks seem to still have tickets

Im selling one (two ticket fri and sat) pair for $160. This is one tix for fri and one for sat. I only accept paypal. Please PM me for info or call me at 407-347-8576. I also have one for pagans mind on Thursday I can sell it for $45.

Update: 9/6/14: I just put all tickets on Stubhub. I need to sell them ASAP.
Update:9/6/14 1250pm: Friday ticket was sold, Sat ticket and Thurs ticket still available.

I have for sale at $160 one for each day, please PM

I am in need of 2 tickets for friday and saturday. Please text me at 407-970-8886, My name is ED, Let me know what you are looking to get for the tickets,But i could use 1 ticket for friday and sayurday, Thanks ED