ProgPower USA XV: Tickets Wanted or For Sale

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Please post your needs in this thread only. All others will be deleted with no warning.

Once you complete a transaction, please be courteous and edit your original post to indicate the change in status.

Please note that I am a firm believer in supply and demand. I have no authority over secondary market prices nor will I intervene in any way.

I would advise extreme patience as the festival is still 10 months out at the time of this posting. People find out they cannot travel as the date gets closer. Good luck.

Glenn

Good Grief - I come out from under a rock to hear... this?
(1) Mega Congrats to Glenn & Co - he needed this, he deserved this, and he got this.
(2) Crap - I need a ticket for Fri and Sat. PM me, we can work it out. This looks like it will be a special 48 hours of Metal, and I'd like to say I was there for it.

I, too, missed tickets by minutes because I decided to come home before buying them. I need one ticket to Friday & Saturday, please!

If you can help, please email me at dorianstarbuck(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Thanks much, and congratulations to the folks (person?) putting this thing together on the great success!

I'd be interested in a couple of gold badges as well.. we have tickets already but didn't make it far enough on the list. You can PM me if any are available. :)

We have a friend that would like to go.............if anyone has (1) 2 day pass or a gold badge available, please let me know. Thanks.

I would advise extreme patience as the festival is still 10 months out at the time of this posting. People find out they cannot travel as the date gets closer. Good luck.

Glenn

^^ I have had no trouble getting tickets to sold-out PPs in the past (and I'm sure I will have no trouble again this year); usually by July or August there are plenty of people looking to offload tickets. Definitely no need to panic.

Okay update on my situation! Thanks to someone on the forum I have an extra Saturday ticket that I would like to trade for a Friday ticket if anyone has a Friday they don't want! zaneisinthetv@yahoo.com Thanks!