PP USA XX Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one gold badge available for Fri-Sat. Please PM me if interested. I am asking face value, but am open to negotiation.

**UPDATE** This badge has been sold.

Last edited:
Seeking two Day 4 only or Days 3&4 tickets. Willing to buy individually. We are out of state so delivery and payment options can be worked out to your preferences. Thank you :)

I have, sadly, reached the pragmatic conclusion that going to both PPUSA and Ayreon is unreasonable, and therefore I have a Day 3/4 ticket to sell. PM me here or email me at my username at gmail dot com.

Seeking two Day 4 only or Days 3&4 tickets. Willing to buy individually. We are out of state so delivery and payment options can be worked out to your preferences. Thank you :)
I have one gold badge available, which is your ticket to days 3-4. It will get you in before the crowd. Please PM me if you're interested.

This thread is posted by the actual promoter of ProgPower USA. The opening post specifically states: "This is the place to post your wants or any tickets/gold badges you have for sale for Fri & Sat only. I will delete any posts regarding Days 1 & 2 until those nights are sold-out. I will also delete any casual discussion as this only for resales."

My duty as co-moderator of this forum allows me to uphold the promoter's requests until told otherwise. Please contact Harvester via private message if you want to take it up directly with him and see if the terms have changed.

Reactions: Mardoch
It is unfortunate that Mr. Walsh has decided to continue to express his displeasure with the Day 1 situation. Milton addressed all of his questions and negative commentary in a private conversation dated 7/18. It did not satiate him then nor did my reply in the other thread last night. As a result, I have chosen to delete his comments and temporarily remove him from the forum.

I have, sadly, reached the pragmatic conclusion that going to both PPUSA and Ayreon is unreasonable, and therefore I have a Day 3/4 ticket to sell. PM me here or email me at my username at gmail dot com.
These are still unclaimed. Only looking to recoup what I paid...$250.

Hey guys, I have 2 tickets for day 3 & 4 (meaning 2 for each day) I cant make it to the show so I need to sell them at exactly what I paid for them or just make me an offer. PM me if interested. Thanks \m/

Have tickets for days 3 and 4 available. Can no longer make it. PM me if you're interested. My friend also has tickets to sell so if you want to 2 sets I can arrange that.

Update: tickets sold, thank you to those who purchased!

Last edited:
Still have one (1) GOLD BADGE for sale. Good for Friday and Saturday, plus all the GB perks! If interested, this is your last week to make an offer. I'd like to find a good home for it by end of this week. If interested, send offers to themadvalkyrie@gmail.com. PayPal only! Thanks!

Well, I have 1 gold badge for sale (at cost) for Friday and Saturday -> hit me up if you missed out on these other gb’s.
kem2112@gmail.com

-Ken

Will be unable to make the final 2 days but am selling 4 Gold Badges. I will pick up the badges on Thursday and use them for early entry on Thursday, but will hand deliver them to you for your use on Friday and Saturday. PM for pricing and working out the details.

EDIT:
Sold 2. Still 2 Available. PM if interested

EDIT:
ALL SOLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.