ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

Looking for a single ticket for Saturday -- never been to ProgPower and can't make it on Friday but would love to see Haken and DTP among others on Sat. Feel free to shoot me an e-mail at pellenbe@gmail.com if you have anything available.

I'm still looking for one ticket for tonight. Text me at 3364372658 if anyone can spare one.
Thanks!

Hello!

I am looking for 1 Saturday ticket if anyone has one. Gonna have to miss some of the earlier bands because of work, but seeing Devin Townsend with Anneke is just too good to pass up.

You can email me at rahattaway(at)gmail.com

Thanks!

Hello!

I am looking for 1 Saturday ticket if anyone has one. Gonna have to miss some of the earlier bands because of work, but seeing Devin Townsend with Anneke is just too good to pass up.

You can email me at rahattaway(at)gmail.com

Thanks!
I have a ticket, just sent you an email

Hey everybody, just to clear up confusion from my post the other day, I have one Friday ticket remaining for $50. I can print it out and hand deliver it or send a PDF. Please contact me at ken.engel2@gmail.com with any questions, thanks!

Update: Thanks for the interest everybody, just sold my Friday ticket. Hope you all are able to get here.

Last edited:
i have one ticket. Just asking 70.00, which is below face value.

Please text me at
512-997-8797

I will be in Atanta in Thurs afternoon

Thanks!
Steve

Looking for one ticket for tonight (THURSDAY). Please let me know quickly if you have an extra or know someone who could help!
Willing to pay extra $$$
Cheers,
Nic - 813-846-6785

UPDATE :: FOUND

blind guardian here I come

Last edited:
I have one ticket for Saturday. $100. Call or text (252)266-3295 if you want it.
I will be there for Friday's show & can meet you at the venue.