ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

Day 2 is considered the thursday stuff right? If anyone has a ticket to sell for that im willing. also interested in anyother possible stuff, gold badges etc.Im very uninformed how things go here i basically went for Devin and Fates but wanna enjoy my time in Atlanta to its fullest would love some direction. email me dparente74@gmail.com

EDIT: SOLD and THANK YOU! Last minute Gold Badge has become available, please email me djshortcut01 at Gmail dot Com for asking price. This covers Friday and Saturday admission with the GB perks. Thanks very much and looking forward to seeing you all soon!

Last edited:
I have one (1) Friday/Saturday ticket for sale.

Asking just what I paid for it, which is face value + Ticketmaster fees, so $170 via PayPal.

It's an e-ticket (PDF), so I can e-mail it out to the buyer immediately.

For quickest results, send me a note at: russell(dot)chavez(at)gmail(dot)com

*BUMP*

The Saturday ticket is still available!

*Update*
All tickets are sold!

Last edited:
I have one ticket for both Friday and Saturday available. These are physical tickets and I can get them to you at the venue.

First $100 for both gets 'em. PM me here or on Facebook (Paul W. Cashman).

If unsold by Wed. night, I will part out the individual day-tickets for $60 each.

I have NO idea why I bought these, BTW. I think we had a friend who needed tickets but we can't remember now what the story was. :lol:

Last edited:
I have a pair of tickets for Wednesday/Thursday available for face value. Currently on StubHub, but it's a little misleading since it lists "four" tickets...two for each day.

EDIT: ***This item has been sold*** Appreciate the inquiries.

1 Ticket for all 4 days available, let's see if I can salvage something out of not being able to make it to Atlanta. $100 for all 4 days. Reply here, or email me at Ahtrap@yahoo.com with a subject of "progpower 4 day ticket"

Last edited:
I have spare tickets for Friday and Saturday for sale. I will part with both of them for $100 or $60 for either day.
They are physical tickets and I won't be at the Friday show on time, so I can meet you on Thursday evening anywhere in the Atlanta area to give them to you. Contact me at trj521(at)gmail(dot)com if you are interested.

EDIT: I found a buyer.

Last edited:
I still have a ticket for days 1&2 available if anyone needs to complete their collection last-minute. Make me an offer, any offer- 'd be a shame if it went to waste. Reach me at rmuse2015@gmail.com - I'll be watching my inbox like a hawk.

I still have tickets for all four days for sale. If you are interested, message me here. Though they are all hard tickets, I can convert them to e-tickets for immediate delivery. Cheers!
Will

*Update* All tickets are sold.

I am only going to be able to make it to the Thursday show. I have 2 tickets available for Wednesday that I can email and 2 gold badges for Friday and Saturday that I can transfer in person on Friday morning. All for face value. Email me at bethaashley@gmail.com

Last edited:
Just an fyi...it is too late to transfer Gold Badges as the deadline has passed. That information was sent out via gold badge email previously. The only exception would be if the person that bought them is still picking them up and simply gives them to another on site.