ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

Hi, I'm selling my tickets for Wednesday and Thursday (day 1 & 2).

<personal contact info removed since no longer relevant>

I'll lower the price after a while if I haven't sold them yet. If you want to pay less, you can tell me how much you're willing to pay and I'll keep a note of it and come back to you if there's no better offer or to let you know if I have sold them.

Bought them on December 5th 2015, found out I wouldn't be able to make it and contacted Ticketmaster on February 8th and then found out you couldn't get a refund. Couldn't sell my tickets either until the 2 days were sold out, so here I am, now I can finally sell them.

Sold! (Not via here but via StubHub, since TicketMaster's sister site TicketsNow is only for residents of the USA)

Hey ladies and gents, I still have a Day 4 ticket for sale! $110 and negotiable! Paypal only. Ticket transferable or able to ship via FedEx. If interested, please contact me at omegaindependenceinc@gmail.com. Best of luck and I hope you enjoy the show :D

Still interested in a Saturday ticket if one is/becomes available. After getting all of my first-time-n00b questions answered, I'm ready to buy. Next reasonable offer will be accepted!

Hello! I have a Saturday ticket available! Asking for $110 but am willing to negotiate. Ticket transferable via Ticketmaster app. Paypal only! Let me know if you're interested! Email me at omegaindependenceinc@gmail.com if you are still looking for a ticket! Thank you

I'm looking a Gold/VIP badge for the Saturday Anneke show only. I'm willing to buy or even rent it just for her show and then you can have it back !!

Anneke's show is Saturday morning. What Gold badge holder wants to get up early on a Sat. Rent me the badge for $ and then you can have it back.

Not sure if you guys saw this: http://tinyurl.com/z6j5swv I can't make it and am giving away tickets to the Friday/Saturday shows. It would be great to give atleast a few people the opportunity. I was really looking forward to seeing Devin. What a great lineup this year. My wife will drop them in the mail tomorrow(Saturday) morning and the recipient should have them by Wednesday.

I have one (1) Friday/Saturday ticket for sale.

Asking just what I paid for it, which is face value + Ticketmaster fees, so $170 via PayPal.

It's an e-ticket (PDF), so I can e-mail it out to the buyer immediately.

For quickest results, send me a note at: russell(dot)chavez(at)gmail(dot)com

*Edit*
Friday ticket is sold.
Saturday is still available.

*Edit #2*
All tickets are now sold.

Last edited:
UPDATE -- ticket has been SOLD Thanks!
----------------------------------------------
I currently have one ticket available for the Friday, Sep 9th show with the mighty Fates Warning headlining.

I'm asking $80 I'm not trying to make any money off of it, I just don't want to lose any.

Email will get me faster than a PM. I'm RTB668 on the g place.

Last edited:
I'm looking for one ticket for Friday Sept. 9th. I have never been to ProgPower. I have been a fan of Fates Warning since Night on Brocken, but I didn't see Fates live until the No Exit tour after John Arch had left the band. I would love to see this line up live! If anyone is trying to sell a ticket, please let me know.

I also have one (1) Friday/Saturday e-ticket for sale.

Asking just what I paid for it, which is face value + Ticketmaster fees, so $170 via PayPal.

It's an e-ticket (PDF), so I can e-mail it out to the buyer immediately.

Please contact me via PM

:EDIT:

Sold

Last edited:
I wish I could attend this year, though due to a change in circumstance I'm afraid I must part with my tickets. I have both tickets for all days and would prefer to sell them together, though I know the time draws near and am willing to negotiate. If you're interested or have any questions, E-mail me at rmuse2015@gmail.com -let's make it happen!

UPDATE: Both day 2 tickets are sold.
Both day 1 tickets for wednesday are still available.

I have two day 1 tickets left
Email me at mattwhite4493@gmail.com. I don't mind face value but send me an offer.
Also, 904-802-5007

Last edited:
I have one set of tickets for Day 1 and Day 2...$100. However, with the event being so close and Monday a holiday, overnight delivery will be sketchy at best. If anyone is interested email me at keithjohnson1967@aol.com. I plan on being in ATL on Wednesday and can arrange an exchange at the entrance of the event.

Anneke's show is Saturday morning. What Gold badge holder wants to get up early on a Sat. Rent me the badge for $ and then you can have it back.

Looking to only rent a Gold/VIP badge for the Anneke show Sat morning. I have a regular ticket and can also leave my ticket with you as collateral. Name your price ....

I have one set of tickets for Day 1 and Day 2...$100. However, with the event being so close and Monday a holiday, overnight delivery will be sketchy at best. If anyone is interested email me at keithjohnson1967@aol.com. I plan on being in ATL on Wednesday and can arrange an exchange at the entrance of the event.
Emailed inquiry

My daughter and I would love to rent two gold badges for the Anneke acoustic show on Saturday. Please email me at DNeu1083@aol.com. Thanks!

Last edited: