ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

I have 1 ticket for sale for Saturday.
Hard ticket, will meet outside and take cash.
$75 face vaule.

I have an extra ticket for Friday/Saturday but would prefer to sell as is since they were not sold seperately this year.
But if Sat gets here and I still have it, it's yours

Edit, have Saturday ticket I will sell seperately, $75 face value.

Hey all,

I am really looking to attend Anneke's acoustic set - if there is a gold badge holder who doesn't want to or can't attend that set, I would love to rent (with money!!!) your gold badge! If you are interested, send me a PM on here or email at brewgineer@gmail.com. Figured it was worth a shot - thanks!

CAN ANYONE HELP???

If you are at the festival, I am in dire need of a size XL festival shirt. I unintentionally screwed a friend out of one, and they are sold out. Can anyone help me out? I have a size L to swap for it, and a little extra $$ to say thanks, and for the trouble.

Last edited:
I've got a Saturday ticket for sale, not feeling to good and I'm mainly here to see Fates Warning anyway. Call or text me at 317-828-8212 - I'll be in the venue tonight, but the ticket will come via e-mail. (paypal, cash) $75

Got 4 tickets for today, Saturday. I'm at the venue. Can't make the show. Who needs them?

Be outside for about 15 more minutes. I'll take whatever for em. Just don't want them to go unused. I'm in a King Crimson t and black shorts. Hit me up.

Last edited:
Got 4 tickets for today, Saturday. I'm at the venue. Can't make the show. Who needs them?

Be outside for about 15 more minutes. I'll take whatever for em. Just don't want them to go unused. I'm in a King Crimson t and black shorts. Hit me up.
Heading towards Center Stage...looking for Sat Tix. Got a "Ziltoid Wants You" (to sell me tickets) shirt on

Shit. Just now leaving. In town still by chance?