ProgPower USA XVII: Tickets/Gold Badges-Wanted/For Sale

I have a ticket for Friday/Saturday on Will Call. List price. Let me know if you're interested.

Last edited:
I'm looking a Gold/VIP badge for the Saturday Anneke show only. I'm willing to buy or even rent it just for her show and then you can have it back !!

I am going for Fates Warning Friday night. I would like to trade my Saturday ticket for another Friday night ticket so a friend can go. Otherwise, I will be selling my Saturday ticket for face value. Also contact me if you can sell a Friday ticket near face value. Contact me at reb2112@yahoo.com if you can help. Many thanks!

Still interested in a Saturday ticket if one is/becomes available. After getting all of my first-time-n00b questions answered, I'm ready to buy. Next reasonable offer will be accepted!

Reactions: Omega444
*UPDATE -- the ticket has been SOLD.
I updated my most recent post but neglected to do so on this one. Apologies for any confusion.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I currently have one ticket available for the Friday, Sep 9th show with the mighty Fates Warning headlining. I'm asking $80

Email will get me faster than a PM. I'm RTB668 on the g place.

Last edited:
I am going for Fates Warning Friday night. I would like to trade my Saturday ticket for another Friday night ticket so a friend can go. Otherwise, I will be selling my Saturday ticket for face value. Also contact me if you can sell a Friday ticket near face value. Contact me at reb2112@yahoo.com if you can help. Many thanks!

I got my extra ticket for Friday. Looking to sell my Saturday ticket for face value $75. Please contact me at reb2112@yahoo.com.

I still have ONE ticket for sale! It is for Day 4! Will sell for $120. Price negotiable! I am fair! Please email me at omegaindependenceinc@gmail.com if interested! Paypal only! Will FedEX it to you ASAP in time for the festival!

UPDATE: Both day 2 tickets are sold.
Both day 1 tickets for wednesday are still available.

I have two day 1 tickets left
Email me at mattwhite4493@gmail.com. I don't mind face value but send me an offer.
Also, 904-802-5007

Last edited:
It is with great sadness and disheartenment that I must post this:

Due to unforseen circumstances within my employer's control (not mine), I am not able to join the festivities next week, and I need to sell my tickets. I have tickets for all four days, and I am selling them at face value without service charge. These are hard tickets, not e-tickets! Once the payment has been posted, I can transfer the tickets via Ticketmaster's app, or I can pay for shipping. Please reply with interest and/or questions... I am easiest to message on Facebook (My search name will be at the bottom of this post.)

Cheers!
William Workinger