PP USA XX Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
This is the place to post your wants or any tickets/gold badges you have for sale for Fri & Sat only. I will delete any posts regarding Days 1 & 2 until those nights are sold-out. I will also delete any casual discussion as this only for resales.

Please edit your post after any transaction is made.

Good luck,

Glenn

Unfortunelately, I cannot attend ProgPower USA this year either. Hence, I'm selling my tickets for Days 3 and 4. The price is $210. PM me if interested. Cheers.

Edit: SOLD!

Last edited:
Reactions: Andi G.
I've recently been confirmed for the gold badge list, so I no longer need my tickets for days 3 and 4. They are a single pair, physical/hard-stock tickets. I'm selling them for the face value of $210. Please message me if interested.

Not sure how to PM on this forum, but my email is gudalhome@outlook.com. if you have venom, I can send money right away.
That was supposed to read venmo. I need 1 set of days 3 &4 tickets. Already have days 1& 2, but husband has 3 & 4 and I don't. Traveling from Wisconsin.

Looking to buy 2 tickets for Friday Saturday.

Got married this week and want to do a honeymoon .

Still looking for 2 tickets for days 3/4

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm looking for 2 tickets to Days 3 and 4, but would be happy with just Day 4. My favorite band of all time is finally coming to the US, I could never afford to go see them before (they're in Finland and usually only tour in Europe and Asia). Thanks in advance!

Selling my Fri & Sat tix, as I can no longer attend those days. If interested, please respond or PM me.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.