PP USA XX Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd start by emailing the promoter.
I’m sorry about that, Glenn. I didn’t know what to do and panicked. My mind has been messed up lately. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer last Friday and we are waiting for the results of the biopsy on my mother’s lung. That’s why I can’t make it this year. You have always been more than gracious to me and the times I have talked to you have been my pleasure. Again, I am sorry.

Last edited:
I’m sorry about that, Glenn. I didn’t know what to do and panicked. My mind has been messed up lately. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer last Friday and we are waiting for the results of the biopsy on my mother’s lung. That’s why I can’t make it this year. You have always been more than gracious to me and the times I have talked to you have been my pleasure. Again, I am sorry.

You take care of your wife and yourself. Don't worry about anything else right now. Email me later when you are ready. I wish you and your wife the absolute best in all this.

Crap! I'm looking for a gold badge, but only one. If anyone wants to sell just one, please let me know!!

hey everyone I have 3 tickets for day 4 for sale asking $250 for all 3, or $95 each. pm me if you are interested Im in San Antonio Texas for any local pick . I can shipped them I'm also PayPal ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.