Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

Unexpected time off this month so I am hoping to take my little brother to PP this year. Looking for a pair of tickets for each day. Email rocketsauce@cox.net if you have tickets for sale!

Thanks!

Rocketsauce said:
Unexpected time off this month so I am hoping to take my little brother to PP this year. Looking for a pair of tickets for each day. Email rocketsauce@cox.net if you have tickets for sale!

Thanks!

Last time i checked there were 2 sets of tickets on ebay right now, i believe they were for 220. not a bad price but i don't know if they are still there...

Brent

Well my sister has decided not to go this year so I have two extra gold badges. If anyone wants to buy them drop me a pm.

You would need to pick them up at the venue from me. With them you get the same things all the other GB holders get except no preparty and you aren’t on the GB list for next year. These cost 125 each for a person on the GB list but I am willing to let them go for 90 to 100 each sense you won't be getting many more perks than a normal ticket holder.

Please no insulting offers as these are GB's. Each year I usually have a few people cop out on me at the last minute and have had to sell one or two. Each year I have gotten close to a 100 each on the street. I am offering them here so everyone has a chance to get into the venue and see these awesome bands.

I am also willing to sell them separately so if someone has a friend who wants to go and needs one, let me know.

If it makes any of you feel better, the money you spend on these badges will be spent on the event. I usally spend ALL the cash I get from reselling these on CDs, Tshirts, and drinks at the venue. Not only will you help yourself, but all of metal by buying them :D

Hello,

A friend bailed so I have an extra ticket available for progpower and also have a room available at teh best western. its next door to the venue and is where many, if not all, the bands are staying. room has 2 double beds in it. I will be occupying one of them. I do not plan on spending much time in the room so if you are staying elsewhere or havent figured that out yet then this may be a pretty good option for you.

Please email me at ebigalke@earthlink.net if you are interested.

P>S
Please email me if you attended the most recent brave words show in ohio.

I have a single two day pass that I would like to sell. With service charges and mailing it cost me something like $112 I will let it go for 100 or best offer plus any next day or second day mailing fee. I would prefer PayPal if possible. Unforseen circumstances are preventing me from attending. Please contact me at ngineero@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks a bunch!!

I have one extra gold badge available. My brother decided last minute he could not go. I have other badges, so this is one of those, you don't get to get on the gold badge list, but I am sure there are many out there who want a way to get in to this event, so please e-mail me offers at rushzil2112@msn.com. I will make arrangements for you to pick it up on Friday.

Thanks,
Mark Moore

Very late now, but my friend just informed me that due to a work "emergency" he wouldn't be able to attend with me. I have one set of tickets available to anyone who calls me at 704-516-2953 (cell). We'll work out the details.
~Christian

Three, count 'em, Three sets of tickets available here. $100/ea. You can email me at drfs@drfsrich.com, or call at 630.430.8759.

I'll be at the Fairfield in room 219, pickup can occur there.

See you all there.

- Rich