The ProgPower USA XII Insider Sale

Sounds similiar to what Andrew McNeice at Melodic Rock is doing for the MelodicRockFest. I don't blame you for wanting a piece of that CD pie.

I thought that was the single biggest mistake at MRF2. Andrew tried to control ALL of the merch and I was very disappointed with both the quality and quantity of CDs for sale. I went home with about 1/5 the CDs I usually buy at PP and I actually used some of the CD $$ I brought with me to pay for the hotel. That NEVER happens in Atlanta, in fact I usually need to hit an ATM because I'm over-spending on merch.

I thought that was the single biggest mistake at MRF2. Andrew tried to control ALL of the merch and I was very disappointed with both the quality and quantity of CDs for sale. I went home with about 1/5 the CDs I usually buy at PP and I actually used some of the CD $$ I brought with me to pay for the hotel. That NEVER happens in Atlanta, in fact I usually need to hit an ATM because I'm over-spending on merch.

There are absolutely no restrictions on vendors or bands. In fact, the ones coming are actually going to have extra tables this year.

My table will give everyone a better shot at getting a band on next year's roster as they may already be sold-out in the vendor room or not carried at all in there.

You could just save us all the hassle and announce the bands right now, so we can buy tickets for next year and start gathering the CD's now. What do ya say?