Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Hello all,

This is the permanent thread for all posts related to buying/selling tickets (including gold badges). All other threads will be deleted.

Thanks,

Glenn H. :Spam:

Ok then.

I desperately need two tickets. So...send me an e-mail at dragonflames101@hotmail.com if you're interested in doing business.

As of right now, I'm flat broke. I'm a sophomore in highschool who just got a job, so it'll be a week or two...or four...before I have enough money to pay you.

Someone please contact me. @_@

I have a gold badge I need to sell. How does this work? If I sell it, am I giving up all rights to that badge in the future? Or can I sell it and still keep the rights? Help please!

You sell the badge, you lose your privledges for the future. The only exception to the rule is when you have bought multiple badges and still attend the show to pick up the badges.

Glenn H.

I have decided to release a small amount of tickets that I will not be using this year. This will hopefully head off some scapling coming up (which I am already of aware of). These tickets are marked "complimentary" and are the same as a ticket bought from Ticketmaster. Cost is $100 each (plus postage of choice). Payment must be received within seven days of email confirmation of availablity.

Email me at ppusa@metalages.com with your request.

Thanks,

Glenn

I am moving out of country, and sadly I won't be able to make it to progpower v.. I will be selling my ticket, so if anyone is interested e-mail me at alejo83@yahoo.com
Please put ProgPowerUSA V in the subject, so that I don't accidentaly erase your e-mail thinking that it is spam.. Sell will be made through e-bay, or if you prefer I can accept checks, however e-bay is more reliable..
Thanks in advance, and be sure to e-mail me if someone is interested...

Not to be critical or anything but i noticed people have said email me if ya got a ticket. and others i have said i have a ticket and you can email me. Would it not make since to email the person who has the ticket that you want cause my mom always told me if ya want somethign go after it ti will not come to you. :err: