Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

tine984 said:
Not to be critical or anything but i noticed people have said email me if ya got a ticket. and others i have said i have a ticket and you can email me. Would it not make since to email the person who has the ticket that you want cause my mom always told me if ya want somethign go after it ti will not come to you. :err:
I have to agree with you. If I'm going to be nice enough to release a few "comps" at regular price, I sure as hell will not be knocking on your door to sell them to you. I'll give them away first.

Glenn H.

Hi everyone, I just put another ticket up on eBay today. Once again, this is because my friends were unable to go with me to the show. And unfortunately, the way things are going right now, it's looking like I may not be able to go. Hopefully I'll get to go, but if not I may have another ticket up for sale soon, we'll see. Good luck. \m/

lol, I forgot to add a link to the auction. Here it is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16122&item=2249736417&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Harvester said:
I have to agree with you. If I'm going to be nice enough to release a few "comps" at regular price, I sure as hell will not be knocking on your door to sell them to you. I'll give them away first.

Glenn H.

Thank you, i just found that all to be a bit strange and gland i am not only one who saw it, and how messesed up it looked.

not to be defensive or anything but hadnt noticed the other posts as i was not familiar with the setup of the board. my mom told me some things as well but one of them wasnt about threads on a message board (LOL)

tine984 said:
Not to be critical or anything but i noticed people have said email me if ya got a ticket. and others i have said i have a ticket and you can email me. Would it not make since to email the person who has the ticket that you want cause my mom always told me if ya want somethign go after it ti will not come to you. :err:

It makes me so sad to see people selling their tickets. Sad that they're gonna miss PP. I know it's not by choice sometimes but I don't know what I'd do if I didn't get to go to PP. Maybe I shouldn't be in here unless I'm selling or buying a ticket, huh? Sorry ... :wave:

You people selling your tickets for profit make me sick and you ought to be banned from buying future tickets. Do you know how many people tried to buy tickets and couldn't? I have Gold Badges so it doesn't affect me but I would never sell them to a fellow progger for a profit. Shame on you!

am_ash2 said:
You people selling your tickets for profit make me sick and you ought to be banned from buying future tickets. Do you know how many people tried to buy tickets and couldn't? I have Gold Badges so it doesn't affect me but I would never sell them to a fellow progger for a profit. Shame on you!

I honestly think not everyone one is selling them for a profit, i would buy a ticket and then if i found out i could not go i would sell mine to, but if i got a few offers and someone offers to pay more then i payed for it. then it was their choice not mine and it just benifets me.

I have a ticket, possibly 2, to sell. Having a domesticated blow-out at a bad time. If anyone's interested or know someone who is, email me. I'm just looking to get close to what I paid for them. grimalcat@yahoo.com
thanks, y'all. :cry:

***sold***