Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

Unfortunately my wife won't be able to attend the event this year (something just came up), and her loss is your gain. I have no interest in making a profit by selling her Gold Badge, but email me if you are interested in purchasing it from me AT COST...

citizen@ookla.com

Serious inquiries only please. I'll be requesting a deposit to hold the Gold Badge for you, and you will pay the remaining amount upon delivery at the show.

Doug

Lady of the Oracle said:
*shriek!!!* Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!

*hugs* hope the illness isn't too serious, hon..you & Matt will be missed!!!!
Thanx Jax! We will miss all our new friends there..:cry:
But I hope we will beable to work it out for next year.. "keeping fingers crossed"..
I hope, if not, maybe we will see ya on the road sometime?:headbang:
*hugs* Barbara

underullospell said:
Thanx Jax! We will miss all our new friends there..:cry:
But I hope we will beable to work it out for next year.. "keeping fingers crossed"..
I hope so too!! *crossing fingers also*

Man, it's hard to type like this.. :lol: ;)
I hope, if not, maybe we will see ya on the road sometime?:headbang:
*hugs* Barbara
Now that is a possibility! :)

*hugs for you both!*

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend Progpower this year as I have just started a new job and am unable to get the time off. Therefore, I have one (1) regular ticket available for sale at cost. Please email dominionshrdr@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Hi All.
I'll be putting my ticket up on ebay tonight or tomorrow. Since it's so close to the festival, I'm just doing a "buy it now" for $90.00. I had a question though, since it's an electronic ticket and not a regular ticket, do I just forward the email that ticket master orignally sent me to the winner of the auction?? These are printable tickets and I know they have my name on the ticket, so I'm just wondering. This is the first time I've ever sold a ticket for any concert event, so I'm a bit ignorant in the process...
Thanx in advance!! Dusty

This is a hard printed two tickets I bought at Ticketmaster outlet when they went on sale, $115 for the pair, shipping first class with tracking included. Come one somebody has to want this pair of tickets? Send me an email at ruserubles@yahoo.com before I sell something else to find airfare and go after all....

Well, everyone seems to fucking ignore my question, so I guess I'll just fucking assume everything is going to work out okay...................

later!