Tickets: For Sale/Wanted

I have a pair of event tickets for sale (2 tickets X 2 days).
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2256670519
As an added bonus to anyone reading this forum, if it would help any, I live in Atlanta, about 20 minutes from the Venue, and you would be welcome to crash at my apartment for the weekend if you needed. I will be taking the weekend off work, and possibly Thursday as well, and would be able to provide transportation to/from the Marta/Airport and venue as well as any much needed munchie or liquor store runs. As a point of warning, my apartment is only a one bedroom, so the accomodations are not much beyond floor space/air mattress and climate control. On the other hand, if "camping out" with a bunch of complete strangers/metalheads is your idea of fun, it might be just what you are looking for. I expect we will pretty much be partying here the whole weekend.
If you have any questions regarding things, feel free to email me: alipham@hotmail.com

Hi
I know that I am probably asking a bit too late but it doesn't hurt to ask.
I am looking for one ticket for both days. I can pay via Pay Pal, western union or whatever.

Please email me at choclabbymom71@yahoo.com

Thanks
Tara :wave:

I'm selling a 1 Gold Badge I won be able to be this year at the festival, the price will be $125.00 plus anything Aditional that Glenn charges for the transaction.

I'm selling a 1 Gold Badge I won be able to be this year at the festival, the price will be $125.00 plus anything Aditional that Glenn charges for the transaction. lrs853@coqui.net

I paid also for the lottery drawing you might have some luck if glenn let's you tranfer the rights of it.

am_ash2 said:
You people selling your tickets for profit make me sick and you ought to be banned from buying future tickets. Do you know how many people tried to buy tickets and couldn't? I have Gold Badges so it doesn't affect me but I would never sell them to a fellow progger for a profit. Shame on you!

I agree 100% but I don't think all people are looking for a profit. Stuff comes up sometimes. If I weren't able to go to PPV, I would sell my gold badges for what I paid for them and even eat the stamp and envelope, but unless something drastic happens (knock on wood) my wife and I will be there in all our shining glory at PPV.

Bryant

I think those who sell on ebay wanted the profit in the first place anyway and I agree with am_ash2, shame on them. I would not buy from them even if it was the last ticket for PP. That is why I already asked on page 1 or 2 of this thread: " why do I get the impression that people only bought to sell on ebay later??!!"

Others, who really wanted to go an cannot, do sell their tix for what they originally paid + shipping here, or on the involved bands pages, and that is absolutely fair and okay!

:cry:

I have been having money issues for the past couple of months, and now I have made the decision that I need whatever money I can muster to get me through yet another year of college.
so...i am going to regret this but...i am selling my progpower ticket...
You can find the listing on e-bay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2261474086

Please if you want to go, feel free to bid, and please have a good time!!!

Okay, I am looking for 1 ticket for this fine 2 night weekend. Luck has come down upon me and moved out my job training move till end of September and I would really like to go to progpower on my birthday weekend!!!

I am not sure how up to date some of these are so if you have a ticket for sale, I can be contacted at tattooedsean@earthlink.net

I would prefer to not go the ebay route.:ill: