PP USA XX Tickets: Wanted/For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two tickets for the SOLD OUT show Friday and Saturday I can not make this year if someone if interesting contact me ASAP

I have two tickets for the SOLD OUT show Friday and Saturday I can not make this year if someone if interesting contact me ASAP

If you're willing to sell a single (for both days), I'll take it.

Hello! I'm looking for two tickets for Days 3 and 4. I had started looking in April but I had a loss and had to step back from searching. I am now able to resume my search, and would really love to attend this festival! I'm also okay with 2 single day tickets for day 4, as the main reason I am attending is for Poets of the Fall.

I've got a gold badge for sale. Glenn is aware that I can't use it, and he's just waiting for me to tell him who I'm transferring it to. I'm rarely on this forum, but my real name is iain edye, and I think I'm the only one who exists with that name, so look me up on facebook.

Please be mindful of the rules of this thread from the OP:

"..This is the place to post your wants or any tickets/gold badges you have for sale for Fri & Sat only. I will delete any posts regarding Days 1 & 2 until those nights are sold-out. I will also delete any casual discussion as this only for resales...."

Looking for 2-3 tickest for days 3/4. Need 2, but 3 would be ideal. Can Pay asap.

Hi -- I'm wondering if anyone is willing to part with Day 4 tickets (Sept 7). Just looking for 1 ticket

I have two tickets for Fri and two for Sat for sale. $120 each (you know how it is...fees + fees). Send me a PM or reply to this message. Have a nice day and a better one tomorrow.

I have a ticket for days 3 & 4 for sale. Unfortunately something came up and I can't attend this year.

***SOLD***

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.