ProgPower USA XV: Tickets Wanted or For Sale

I won't be able to go this year and therefore, need to sell my Sat/Sun tickets. I can transfer them to you or e-mail them in PDF format: $150

If you are also interested in the Thru show I will include that ticket as well for $170 total and if you are interested in the Wednesday show I'll sell all tickets for $180. Paypal is the only payment method accepted.

EDIT: I've sold all the tickets.

I won't be able to go this year and therefore, need to sell my Sat/Sun tickets. I can transfer them to you or e-mail them in PDF format: $150

If you are also interested in the Thru show I will include that ticket as well for $170 total and if you are interested in the Wednesday show I'll sell all tickets for $180. Paypal is the only payment method accepted.

Sent you a PM

I'm looking for a ticket for Friday/saturday. I'm live in Spain so I cannot received a phisycal ticket, only PDF ticket will be valid.

Thank you

Looking for 1 ticket to preferably Friday only but if you have for both days I would take it too. I live in Atlanta and can meet you locally or through internet paying with paypal. Let me know what you've got please. davidcts@icloud.com

I have an extra ticket for Fri and Sat for sale. $150 or best offer. Please e-mail me at snowyowl1976(at)msn(dot)com. Need to sell this ticket fast so I can reserve and pay for a rental car for the trip. Please help!