2012 - Tour

Vasque

New Metal Member
Oct 9, 2011
Hello there :) Like everybody i'm waiting this way for the new CM album > @.@ and want to see you guys playing in Brasil...
Just wondering... Is there a possibility of CM come to Brazil 2012 or i'l be just keep dreaming for it?

Come on CM, :headbang: Let's f****** prog metal it :headbang:

let's first wait for the new record...... yet we don't know when it's gonna be released.....

Come to the beautiful island of Cyprus this summer! you actually have a pretty big fan base here! Arch Enemy came this year and it was packed... we need metal bands to come more often! :D

Hey Zook.
It's been difficult holding my tongue since joining this site.

Well you probably should keep it up because you're going to piss off the CM fans and I'd rather the band members didn't see your irrational impatient ramblings. :D

If I was impatient and irrational I'd point out the absurdity of the lead singer having time to do side projects while we wait for a new album.

Was it absurd when Russell Allen did some side projects when Symphony X had down time?

If I was impatient and irrational I'd point out the absurdity of the lead singer having time to do side projects while we wait for a new album.
So you're not impatient and irrational because you've not said what you just said? Does that not, per your own explanation, make you impatient and irrational now? =)
Trolls - gotta love 'em.

I'd love to see CM live, anyway. Shouldn't be too hard, sooner or later.:)

So you're not impatient and irrational because you've not said what you just said? Does that not, per your own explanation, make you impatient and irrational now? =)
passionate fans - gotta love 'em.

I'd love to see CM live, anyway. Shouldn't be too hard, sooner or later.:)

bet on the later.....much much later.

It's hard to track down all the places you put your foot in your mouth on the internet, and admit error.
but in the long run you've only got your credibility

so.
ya.
Eating Crow.